Windows 10 PC resets itself whilst playing game, then updates

not yet but for some reason all is well for the past 2 days, fingers crossed pc stays as it is

just got this whilst trying to uninstall the ai charger :/
1516280343768.png

I tried to find an updated version but it seems 1.3 is last one created.

So where did we get to with the testing?

If I remember correctly the only thing which wasn't done was memtest86 and trying a clean boot.

You could also try checking your HDD by using Seatools. This works for most manufacturers and tests your drive for errors.

still got to do the clean boot and memtest on the usb stick, ill try that seatools now, , and those 3 drivers that you sent didnt no nothing to be honest mate
didnt also get around to the asmedia 104x USB3 drivers yet,.but will look at clean booting if problems still happening this evening

Last edited:
going to use seatools in the morning then do that fresh start thing, bit confused at what to do in sea tools, what do i scan?

Last edited:
thank you guys will crack on with the short drive test first then i will post the results when thats finished,
appreciated all the help you lot.

You could try the long test which is more thorough, it will take awhile though. It'll completely rule out the hdd as the issue.

I doubt it's the HDD anyway and think it has more to do with what your actually running software wise.

Something else you could try is the driver verifier, posted about earlier, see how you go..

Back