Windows 10 PC resets itself whilst playing game, then updates

im rather confused about that driver verify im just doing a bit more research before i download the right tools kemical and go for it, apparently it renders a few drivers useless then goes to find the one thats faulty.
i am rather worried about it
is there a step by step guide that i need to do for my pc and its problems that i keep getting, ive watched a few vids on YouTube and its rather daunting

greatly appreciated kemical, i watched a few vids on youtube and boy was i so lost mate.
lots of things to disable and then re enable it it doesnt work after re starting ones pc

Did you find it? Kemical?
Hi Jakeb,
apologies for not replying sooner but I had an issue develop which needed sorting out. This meant a full re-install, testing and then more testing. Hopefully I've got things sorted out and today I'll find something for you.

thank you very much Kemical. i was playing this game Vr Chat and low and behold my pc reset itself after like 4 hours playing,
i was talking to an admin and from a world who knows a vast knowledge of pc components and they said to
download o c c t and do the PSU stress test

to
download o c c t and do the PSU stress test
Sure, why not..

I used to used a guide for the driver verifier which was perfect but I'll be damned if I can find it again, I'll keep looking tho'.

1517755785607.png

Looking at the above i can see your running overclocked.

Have you been running overclocked this whole time?

You need to disable the overclock and see if the bsod stops.

i honestly have no idea, thats the PSU test that i did for an hour an a bit,

how do i disable overclocking and will that help stopping my random restarts?
also i like to mentions i dont get the blue screen of death of thats what your own about when your saying BSOD

Kemical check that screen grab again, it's actually a -10% underclock.
Yes I see that.. I was half asleep lol. Thanks for the heads up.

Jakeb you did run optimised defaults after flashing the bios yes?

I haven’t got round to that yet but I’ve bern thinkin what if it’s somthing to do with my psu voltage?

Back
Top Bottom