Windows 7 Problem with iTunes

almati03

My iTunes is messing up bigtime. Downloading stuff from the store works fine, but the problem starts when I go to upload a disk. I first used a couple Beatle Disks someone burned for me. It uploads perfectly untill it gets to the last song. Then it freezes and iTunes goes unresponsive. I found a loophole to were I can stop the uploading right before the last song and I get the erst, but I like the last song. Anyways, thinking it was just these two burned disks, I tried a Queen disk, also had the same problem. I reinstalled iTunes thirty times and updated it and everything, and still the same problem. My uncle said because my PC is so new, it might just be something the programmers haven't seen yet and have yet to fix, but is that possible? Any help would be great!

Thanks!
Peace, Love, and Happiness,
Andrew M.

My iTunes is messing up bigtime. Downloading stuff from the store works fine, but the problem starts when I go to upload a disk. I first used a couple Beatle Disks someone burned for me. It uploads perfectly untill it gets to the last song. Then it freezes and iTunes goes unresponsive. I found a loophole to were I can stop the uploading right before the last song and I get the erst, but I like the last song. Anyways, thinking it was just these two burned disks, I tried a Queen disk, also had the same problem. I reinstalled iTunes thirty times and updated it and everything, and still the same problem. My uncle said because my PC is so new, it might just be something the programmers haven't seen yet and have yet to fix, but is that possible? Any help would be great!

Thanks!
Peace, Love, and Happiness,
Andrew M.

Hi Andrew

Can we get your system specs, and the itunes version number???

Thanks in advance

Ken J

Manufacturer: Dell
Model: Studio XPS 8100
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz
RAM: 4.00 GB (3.87 GB Usable)
System Type: 64-bit Operating System

Back
Top Bottom