Windows 10 Right-click & Left-Click mouse issues in Windows 10

The newer wired mice don't have the ball, etc. like the old one's did. They look the same as the wireless mice now. Just a red led where the ball used to be. No way to take anything apart.

Surgeries went good, I think. Got my kidney stent out Wednesday, so I no longer have to go to the bathroom every 20-30 minutes.
Now, I just have to wait until Tuesday to order my motherboard for my new build.
I'm still deciding on which o.s is going to be permanent on it. Windows 10 Pro x64, Windows 8.1 Pro x64 w/Start8 & ModernMix or SteamOS.
SteamOS is on the mobo's driver dvd.
2 changes in the upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary update that I don't like.
All Apps is gone from the start menu & our user folder is gone from the taskbar.
If they don't give us a way to add both back, I'm done with 10, as I use both features frequently..

Hi

Glad to see you are making progress with your health issues.
I know it's a long haul.

I've been playing Black Desert Online, it's very different from other MMOs and at first I was totally lost.

After playing for a few weeks I'm starting to get the idea of what I'm supposed to do.

One of the neat things is AFK fishing, you just leave your character fishing with a pole while you are away, like overnight, and you character will catch fish that you can sell at the market for substantial money in the morning.

Just don't wait too long, they are wort more when they are fresh and worth nothing after 24 hours game time.

I can't imagine that you won't be able to add what you want to the start menu, but I've used Rocket Dock for so long, (through many versions of Windows) that I almost never use my start menu anyway.

I've had everything in the same order arranged by categories for so long that I don't even have to look for them when I want to open something.

Games on the Right, then Windows Tools, Graphic Arts software, Video software, then, Music related.

My main links, i.e. Browsers, Email, Snipping Tool, Word, etc. go on my Task Bar.

Mike

Last edited:
Back