Windows 10 Script Dual Boot Win X Linux cuidado

agnporto

Olá!
Net hum Já corri Muito sem Sucesso. Agora recorro AOS senhores para ver a possibilidade de Solução.
Abaixo o meu Problema APOS execução dum Roteiro, Não Saiu Fazer meu Computador MESMO APOS formatar o nota Fazer zero:
bcdedit / set {} bootmgr Caminho \ EFI \ ubuntu \ grubx64.efi
Como Posso me livrar Disso? Como Posso anular este script e ser feliz?
Não Fazer configuracao da BIOS ficaram sem UEFI Três Ubuntu e hum Fazer fazer o Windows. Dar para inicialização Direito Tenho Que USAR UM F12 Tecla, Porque perdi o Modo automático.
Obrigado por Ajuda.

I tried to translate your message using Google translate but it was not clear.

Do you have both Windows and Ubuntu on your Hard Drive and there is a problem with boot menu?

Thank you Livix07!

Ubuntu uninstalled and formatted my notebooks.
But Grub did not leave. See the attachment.
Livix, to boot I use the F12 key.
I used this script "below" to do the Dual Boot Win 10 Ubuntu,

bcdedit / set {bootmgr} path \ EFI \ ubuntu \ grubx64.efi

A hug.

Obrigado Livix07!
O Ubuntu desinstalei e formatei o notebooks.
mas o Grub não saiu.
Usei este script para fazer o Dual Boot Win 10 X Ubuntu, ( bcdedit /set {bootmgr} path \EFI\ubuntu\grubx64.efi ).

Attachments

• setupEsbagaçado.jpg
    setupEsbagaçado.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 303
Last edited:
If you removed Ubuntu, all you should need to do is boot to a Windows recovery environment, either on the computer or from windows install media and run bootec /Fixboot and bootrec /RebuildBCD

If you removed Ubuntu, all you should need to do is boot to a Windows recovery environment, either on the computer or from windows install media and run bootec /Fixboot and bootrec /RebuildBCD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know how to do this, can do a step by step, please ... Sorry!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know how to do this, can do a step by step, please ... Sorry!
Solved ... I installed W7 and on the first reboot, grub went to ... :) Linux, ever!
Thank you friend!

Back