Windows 7 Scroll stops working halfway

wilhelm1

Okay scroll starts acting up when I am about half way down on a web site. I have noticed it ever since I downloaded Win 10. I have to close the site or it sometimes freezes up completely. Using win 7 at the time. I thought that is might have to due with how many windows I have opened and I just ran a test to see if that was it, it was not as all worked okay. Just flakey I guess or maybe the mouse.

I have not found any use for win 10 other than clicking on the tiles for the weather or the news updates, is there any way to do anything with win 10? Or is there anywhere I can get help without it going like the speed of light in explaining win 10?

Last edited:
Hi Wilhelm,
after you upgraded to Windows 10 did you set about updating your drivers to Win 10 versions?

Try running the system file scanner. Right click on the Start button, from the revealed list choose admin command prompt. Type:
sfc /scannow
Press enter and await results.

Hi Wilhelm,
after you upgraded to Windows 10 did you set about updating your drivers to Win 10 versions?

Try running the system file scanner. Right click on the Start button, from the revealed list choose admin command prompt. Type:
sfc /scannow
Press enter and await results.

Thanks Kemical, I ran scan and it came back without anything jumping out and all is okay it says. Will see if any operation changes are noticed in the scroll.

I have another question. Does Win 10 have any value other than clicking on the tiles? Is there any place that gives a slow look into Win 10? So far I only use the news and weather, don't see how to use it for anything else.

Back