Windows 10 Share your Windows 10 desktop

My current Linux wallpaper.

Screenshot_20180911_203939.png

By all accounts, I've found build 1903 to be much more "snapier" than prior Windows 10 builds. It also seems to be extremely stable. With no watermark, I believe this could be the final release or a very close second to a final release candidate. Of course this update is due in April, so maybe some house cleaning is still going on. But so far so good, and nice desktop, by the way!

By all accounts, I've found build 1903 to be much more "snapier" than prior Windows 10 builds. It also seems to be extremely stable. With no watermark, I believe this could be the final release or a very close second to a final release candidate. Of course this update is due in April, so maybe some house cleaning is still going on. But so far so good, and nice desktop, by the way!

I have to agree with you. I have run into one problem with build 1903 and that is it is updating my intel display adapter driver to one that does not work in my intel hd graphic 530. I don't know how to stop it. I tried rolling it back but it will then go ahead and download the wrong driver again.

It won't run Metro Exodus so back to 1809 for moi, oh and here's my new desktop:

Back
Top Bottom