Skype Canera not work

Rapaaja

HP-prodook 6570b Cam not work skype non no bug / other usage message no old memory WINSTORE Cam monitor tel.

Kehveli /sorry
the bottom represents the HP CAMHD 101
probably when it does not work it is a different device i did thanks for the improvements. Rapaja

HI I tried removing the driver first and restarting the machine so that win would install a new driver but also downloaded the same one I uninstalled then I downloaded from the HP Support page
CyberLink YouCam Softwaresystem Software Manager Icon
4.1.1.3231 58.8 MB Oct 16, 2012
but did not change the Camara function and other poor performance of Win 10 even downloaded Win 10 iso version again and did not fix camera functionality either.So the nicks start running out. Thank you for your attention if there were any new suggestions I'd love to listen to. Rapaaja

Last edited:
but did not change the Camara function and other poor performance of Win 10 even downloaded Win 10 iso version again and did not fix camera functionality either...
Can you explain what exactly the problem is? or take some screenshots and post them here?

HI The image is in black. And win camera's own settings have been checked to have correct / usage permissions. I found a Cam monitor in the Win Store that reported that a different app was using the camera and gave me the code 0xA00F4243. The device is 400km away so myself I haven't been able to look into the backgrounds of that code when the user doesn't have time himself. And now I can only get in touch next week to investigate the inoperability!
Well what's special is when you open the camera from the start menu and the device works with the moving image!
This annoyance began when the machine was turned off by pressing the Sift button at the same time.
Thank you for contacting Rapaaja ( Win 10iso pro /18362.449 up.date 10.22.19)

Last edited:
HI #6 "This annoyance began when the machine was turned off by pressing the Sift button at the same time. "
The user himself assumes that it will work in order to obtain a guarantee that the updates have settled. I was wondering if the Sift button has not been properly pressed all the time until the machine is properly! extinguished. Now I ask when it is a refreshed device it makes sense to do that function properly to get that camera to work on "Skype Launch" when with these feelings I suspect that command 1: not 2: or indeed another app is using it / or has a ghost knowledge of it use. Sorry also tried this to remove Skype from your device and turn off / remove the battery. Then reinstalled
Thank you for your thoughts Rapaaja

Last edited:
I'm facing the same kind of issue. When I go to video call my camera don't work. Looking to get a better solution.

HI yes I haven't found that other aps that uses the camera yet, preventing he from using the Skype camera when it comes out I'll tell you what's the reason if you find I am grateful awareness . It's a little tricky when a faulty device is out far of my reach.
User has no ability to view Task Manager and
stops Skype in the background.
:How to Fix Webcam Error Code 0xA00F4243(0xC00D3704) on Windows?
Rapaaja

Last edited:
HI perhaps this
Run the following command in PowerShell (full line, as is):

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$ ($ _. InstallLocation) AppXManifest.xml"}

And wait for the script to complete itself. PowerShell may display error messages, etc., but the script should still fix the problem.

Restart Windows

Just to make sure!

Have you checked that the PRIVACY-SETTINGS allow the use of the camera in your app (like SKYPE)?

Start, "kogg Wheel", Privacy and Camera! If the camera is turned off there the camera simply wont work!

HI
WindowsPro
Thanks for reminding you of the privacy settings they have gone through, checking more times they are ok. Now, as in the answer to # 7 after the actions, the idea is to dig for Skype Removal from Drive C if that was the reason (old version?) That may not have been removed / rebuilt when Skype was uninstalled / reinstalled. So, with that information, we go. And what's special is the camera works when a video is opened from the Start menu. So the device works! thank you Rapaaja

Thanks for your message, such as HEY # 4 I'm told that the downloaded Camera Controller / HP Support page and the camera lights up that would have enabled but the image is black.
downloaded from the HP Support page
CyberLink YouCam Softwaresystem Software Manager Icon
4.1.1.3231 58.8 MB Oct 16, 2012 thank you Rapaaja

Have you checked what RELIABILITY MONITOR tells at the times you try to use the camera with SKYPE?

Se If there are any error messages (Red X) at those times, or perhaps a link to a possible solution?

Hi WindowsPro thanks for letting me know about that RELIABILITY MONITOR. That gives me a better idea of how the programs are connected to each other on the device which, though, is now 400km. So not now in my hands but at Christmas I will go and use your knowledge to dig up the bug.
Thanks for steering RELIABILITY MONITOR. I'll put a couple of pictures Sorry langues tell me why usage is 11/11/19 and below Camera announces Skype last used
2.7-2019 time 18.19.01. This wonders when Skype is already 2 times updated again why so? ?
Näyttökuva (38).png

HI
Why are camera usage times different?
Or is that an earlier time eg Skype downloading? Rapaaja

Last edited:
HI Thanks for all the help to you now when I got on the machine I stated Hdd slow / so I made the stick (16gt) And I checked the selection mode "Using this device's settings" which I then downloaded Win 10ISO Blank Stick
Then I replaced the Ssd diskette. New boot via stick. In addition, Look. Updates. i updated 3pcs of the featured updates after that then restarted the machine i checked the skype roller it works.And the machine is10 time faster enough for home use.
"Sister said rock rock THANK YOU now"
Thanks everybody

Back