Windows 10 SLI Windows 10

DigDugFighter

I found some stuff about SLI not working in earlier versions of windows 10 but nothing for release.

I disabled SLI and it seems to be the cause of my BSOD's. (system service exception dxdiag)<< or something like that.

So, does it even work when it's on and/or for only some people and anyone have any info about when/what they're working to fix it? :(

On my system, the Blue Screen cause changed during the Insiders Preview program. At the final release, SLI did not seem to be a problem but I was having a situation with Miracast, possibly due to a multi-monitor configuration. My single monitor system never had a problem even running in SLI.

There has been another Nvidia driver released since I left the program, so it may stop the BSODs I was seeing.

Yeah, I have two monitors. No bluescreens since disabling SLI. Probably something to do with two monitors and SLI since I got a bluescreen just opening Display settings from desktop.

Im not going to try for another BSOD to get information about it. I will enable SLI again after a few driver updates or get a new GPU soon. (Single, never again SLI) I went 3 years without a BSOD on windows 7.

Yeah, I have two monitors. No bluescreens since disabling SLI. Probably something to do with two monitors and SLI since I got a bluescreen just opening Display settings from desktop.

I will enable SLI again after a few driver updates or get a new GPU soon. (Single, never again SLI) I went 3 years without a BSOD on windows 7.
You are getting the Blue Screens at the same point I was. The Dump files, if you have your system set up correctly are still there from earlier so you might check to see if you still have them.

You could try getting a newer GPU, but I am running two GTX 980s ... ;)

Games seem to run the same on two monitors without SLI. I really want to use one monitor for games but I REALLY like a second monitor. I hear it's not true SLI with two monitors anyway, whatever that means.

I do have two dmp files. I will look into them later. I might just shop for a gpu instead. I would be happy with a cheap 670. lol

Back
Top Bottom