Windows 7 Slide Show Themes missing

RGBell

I am running the Win 7 Beta 64 bit on a system with a 5.8 experience index. I am using two NVidia 8800 GTS video cards in SLI mode. The slide show themes are not available on my system. I have tried the registry changes for adding WinSATScore and setting it to 500, as suggested on another site. I have installed the latest drivers from Windows Update and have tried the latest NVidia drivers for Vista. The themes are also not available under Screen Saver/Photo. Are the slide show themes actually included in Win 7 or is there something wrong with my system? Any suggestions?

You should be able to do the slideshow no matter your graphics card. My WEI on my worst Windows 7 computer is 1.0 because it doesnt support direct x 9. I am able to use the slideshow on that computer with no problem. Where did you get the Windows 7 Beta copy you are using?

click on desktop background at the bottom of the personalization window. Then hover over one of the images and you will see a checkbox appear. Check every picture you want to appear. Then at the bottom control the time between picture changings.

I can create a desktop background slide show but there are no settings for selecting transition themes associated with the desktop. I am trying to get themes to be available when doing a slide show from Windows Photo Viewer.

Back