Windows 7 Taskbar Colors Sticking

Etcetera

Is anyone else having the problem where the colors for the icons on the taskbar, which I believe is something called "hot-track" or whatever, sometimes just decide to stick? I can't seem to figure out a cause for it or a solution to fix it, but every so often, the colors will go on if I hover the mouse over them, and no preview box will show up, and then when I remove the mouse, that item's still colored, even if it that window isn't currently selected. The only way to get it back to normal seems to be to reboot the computer.

Anybody know what I'm talking about and potentially the cause of and solution to? I'd really appreciate it.

What graphics driver are you using? What processes do you have running in the background?

Not sure what graphics driver, and I've got around 18 processes, but nothing weird, just standard things like explorer.exe, Firefox.exe, etc. This computer's only 2 months old and I know I have no spyware or viruses, and I've run CCleaner as well, so I can't see it being an issue with something along those lines.

Back
Top Bottom