envy12

Hey guys, I'm new here. Pls, I need serious help with my pc. since last yr av been having this windows error on my pc each time i plug in my charger on my laptop.

The error keeps popping up countless times, disrupting whatever I'm doing at that particular time. It all started when I copied all my files from my old hard drive to a new SSD drive. what could be the reason? i don't want to format my pc. How can I solve this issue?

attached below is the screenshots of the error messages.
ice_screenshot_20220325-121423.webp

ice_video_20220325-122749_edit_0.gif

Solution
It seems like your error screenshots did not come through in the message. From your description, it sounds like you are encountering a persistent Windows error related to plugging in your charger. Here are some general steps to troubleshoot and resolve this issue: 1. Check Event Viewer for Error Details: - Use Event Viewer to check for detailed error logs related to the charger plug-in events. Look for any error codes or messages that might hint at the cause of the issue. 2. Update Drivers: - Ensure all your drivers, especially those related to power management and your laptop's hardware, are up to date. Visit the manufacturer's website to download and install the latest driver versions. 3. Check Power Settings: -...
It seems like your error screenshots did not come through in the message. From your description, it sounds like you are encountering a persistent Windows error related to plugging in your charger. Here are some general steps to troubleshoot and resolve this issue: 1. Check Event Viewer for Error Details: - Use Event Viewer to check for detailed error logs related to the charger plug-in events. Look for any error codes or messages that might hint at the cause of the issue. 2. Update Drivers: - Ensure all your drivers, especially those related to power management and your laptop's hardware, are up to date. Visit the manufacturer's website to download and install the latest driver versions. 3. Check Power Settings: - Review your power settings in Control Panel to ensure they are correctly configured. Pay attention to settings related to battery, power plans, and sleep modes. 4. Run System File Checker (SFC): - Open Command Prompt as an administrator and run the SFC /scannow command to scan and repair corrupted system files that might be causing the issue. 5. Check for Third-Party Software Issues: - Temporarily disable or uninstall any third-party software that could be interfering with power management, such as battery optimization tools or system utilities. 6. Perform a System Restore: - Consider restoring your system to a point before you encountered the issue using System Restore. This can help revert any recent changes that might have triggered the error. 7. Check Hardware Issues: - If the error persists, it could be related to a hardware problem with your laptop charger or other components. Consider having a professional check the laptop for any physical issues. If you can provide the error details from the Event Viewer or any other specific messages you see, it would help in diagnosing the problem more accurately. Feel free to share the error details or any additional information for further assistance.

Solution
Back