Windows 7 Unable to boot windows 7.........please help

junedraza

I am using windows 7 32 bit. Hp dv5 1050ei,core 2 duo, 3gb ram 2ghz. it was before vista on my laptopand i clean installed windows 7 and from last 2 months it was working fine but tonight when i was starting my laptop it doesnt started and it was black screen completely. i tried many times but failed. then i used windows 7 recovery disc but it is not reading anything from disc i can hear the sound of disc running but nothing else happens. i tried many times but only twice i saw "CDBOOT ERROR : BOOTMGR COULDNT BE FOUND" please help me how i can repair this i am literally pulling my hair. i tried to boot from disc by pressing F8 but after pressing F8 4 or 5 times a loud BEEP sound comes and nothing else happens. i have windows 7 repair disc (but it is not getting read) but dont have instalation disc. i have vista repair disc also but that is even not working.

Sometimes you have to be more specific. For instance, when you turn the unit on, does it boot at all? Can you get into the bios setup screen by hitting F2 or Del during the early boot? If you can, do you have the DVD set as the first priority during boot?

If you get past the boot, do you get a "Boot to CD" message if the repair CD is installed? Does hitting F12 do anything?

thanks

thanks alot guys for the info. i used the installation disk to repair it but failed so as i am newbee in all this i just re installed the windows and evrything is fine now except now i am unable to write anything on cd or dvd. while making system repair disc it shows this error 0xcoaa0007 and after searching alot and by using method given on this page Link Removed - Invalid URL i tried to clean boot but after doing all this my problem is still there and now i am getting this error 0x80004005.
i am completely clueless what i do. please help me

Attachments

• writer error.jpg
    writer error.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 3,356
If you look in device manager, does everything look OK?

If it is a laptop, I would try unplugging and taking the battery out of it for the night.

Can you post a snipping tool picture of your disk management window so we might check if anything looks strange?

Do you have any external devices attached?

If you look in device manager, does everything look OK?

If it is a laptop, I would try unplugging and taking the battery out of it for the night.

Can you post a snipping tool picture of your disk management window so we might check if anything looks strange?

Do you have any external devices attached?
thanks for the reply. here is the screen shot of device manager. i dont have any external device attached.
waiting for reply

Attachments

• device manager.jpg
    device manager.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 635
You have a couple of unknown devices, but trying to figure out what they are can be a problem. You might try removing them and let windows find them again. In Device Manager, if you click on the icon at the top (computer with magnifying glass), it will look for devices, but if you remove the devices, it will probably look automatically?

Do you have access to Win 7 chipset drivers for your system? Have you checked the website to see if any special drivers are available for Win 7?

Any chance the drive could have come loose? If it is removable, try doing that.

You may have to put the recovery CD on a flash drive so you can boot to it.

Back