Windows 7 Unexpected shutdown in newly Installed version of Windows 7

ratonjd

Hello, everyone, I'm glad I found this wonderful forum. :p Well, this is my problem:

Today I just installed Windows 7 Ultimate in my HP Desktop a6302f. Everything has been working very good so far, For some reason a few minutes ago I just got an unexpected shutdown and this was the error message I got after the system restarted..

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: e3
BCP1: 8294B800
BCP2: 84EE6A70
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000002
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1
Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\011010-25022-01.dmp
C:\Users\John\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-34179-0.sysdata.xml
Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Highlights - Microsoft Windows
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

What could be the problem? should I reinstall windows? Thanks a lot.

If you have installed any 3rd party prgams, since the computer was last in a working state, try, first, uninstalling them one by one. Disable, in particular, your anti malware programs. Also, go to the temp folder (C:\Users\John\AppData\Local\Temp\) and delete everything in there. This will cause no harm to your computer. One file in there will not accept deletion, but do not concern yourself with it. The only adverse effect from the deletion will be loss of your cookies, so you will probably find you have to manually log in to sites such as this the first time. Also, open Msconfig and look under the start up tab and see if there is anything starting there which you can regard as suspicious.

Last edited:
Back