HarmeetCA

I have the ASUS ROG G750JM, since I have upgraded to Windows 10, I keep getting this BSOD, I had two 1TB hdd in this laptop, and everytime I get this BSOD, the second hard disk disappears and the computer slows down substantially. I am not sure what is happening here.

Attached is the dump created by the W7F Diagnostic Tool.

Attachments

Solution
I think I have figured out the issue. I have a usb cable that came with my portable mobile battery charger. When I use it instead of my phone's USB cable, the phone charges really quickly. It seems that the cable was draining more power than it should and that put a strain on the laptop and it messed up the power supply of this laptop. Due to vacation I haven't been charging my phone off of my laptop and the laptop hasn't had a BSOD in days now. The hdd is always visible as well. This is very random, I know.
I have been using the usb cable that comes with the phone and still no bsods. I could have never guessed this and probably ended up selling this laptop out of sheer disappointment if it wasn't for the holiday season and hence me having a break from work, what a relief. Thanks for the help again.

Back