Windows 7 Via Display card driver

harshahiriyal

Hi

I am Harsha, I have installed Windows 7, Can u plz help how to & where to download the driver for my display card for Windows 7?

Hi

I am Harsha, I have installed Windows 7, Can u plz help how to & where to download the driver for my display card for Windows 7?

Hi Harsha, welcome to the forum...:)

It seems that Via is yet to release any 7 drivers but vista ones should do just as well... If you go to this page here:
VIA Drivers
Choose your os and then drivers needed..

Great link,

I'll have to add that to my collection.

harshahiriyal,

Could you please fill out your PC's specs by going to the UserCP at the top of the page.

It will then appear by your name as a drop-down list. This will help us troubleshoot your problems easier.

You can locate most of this information by going to Start > Run, and type msinfo32, then expand the Components section.

Great link,

I'll have to add that to my collection.

harshahiriyal,

Could you please fill out your PC's specs by going to the UserCP at the top of the page.

It will then appear by your name as a drop-down list. This will help us troubleshoot your problems easier.

You can locate most of this information by going to Start > Run, and type msinfo32, then expand the Components section.
Glad you found it useful.....:)

Sure did,

It's best to go to the direct source:)

I'm wondering if the OP's chipset is VIA as well, there is a 4-in-1 driver for that chipset.

I was wondering if he could use like an 'all in one' package but I guess we won't know until he posts his specs...

Back