Insider Preview Video on Windows 10 Consumer Preview 9901

davehc

Essential Member
Premium Supporter
Hi sonny. It is copied from the original contribution. Always, imo, worth acknowledging:

http://www.winbeta.org/news/first-look-early-version-windows-10-consumer-preview-video

But many thanks for bringing it to the forums attention. I am starting (slowly) to develop a little more interest in Windows 10. Nothing yet, for me, that is an improvement from Windows 8.1 - But, that's me!

Last edited:

Sonny

Excellent Member
Thanks davehc, this is the first time I seen it.

Saltgrass

Excellent Member
Microsoft Community Contributor
I am guessing 9901 will not be an official Preview release, but a follow on build could be a candidate. If Microsoft was to do that, they would be releasing a preview with a known problem with an entire chipset.

I did see some changes, but it would be nice if I was able to test even 9879. Maybe the RTM will have resolved the problem... :rolleyes:

Basically, I suppose I cannot get interested in simple UI changes until the larger problem is resolved.

davehc

Essential Member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft are currently working with 9912.

Saltgrass

Excellent Member
Microsoft Community Contributor
Microsoft are currently working with 9912.
Thanks, looks like some hope is still alive the next insider release will contain a solution.. Someone said their X99 system is working with the Nvidia drivers. So I downloaded the latest beta 347.09, but Blue Screens persist.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.