Windows Vista Vista locked computer wallpaper change

:) I personally don't see what could possibly stick. After you go to the control panel, hit appearance and personalization, then picture location- scroll to windows wallpapers-then scroll down from there. Make your selection and hit OK apply. Do you have a built in question and answer library? That is is sufficient for that kind of thing. If it really is stuck, I simply told him to bring it back. I wouldn't care about the machine with something gone right out of the box. I've changed lots of wallpapers, and it's never been that complicated. I make my own wallpapers from pictures on the Internet, television shows etc. I'm graduating to camera now, it's going to be a gas with the nice enough printer up.

Do you use Vista? If you do and you lock your PC then you know that the Background you normally see does not show. It is not that you can set your background...you can. I just doesn't show when locked.

LogonStudioVista is the answer. It is from Stardock but can be downloaded from CNet's Download.com

[FONT=&quot]Link Removed - Invalid URL Link Removed due to 404 Error Link Removed - Invalid URL Link Removed - Invalid URL [/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom