Warframe

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Thx I love the new skin too. He also has a new cloak which really complete's the look. The above was taken on Fortuna which is the new expansion.

I've yet to explore it much as I'm currently playing a lot of Destiny 2 but I'll get there.. :)

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
It's definitely worth a try plus it's absolutely free (apart from in game purchases but these are not essential)

WooodSI

Warframe is quite impressive game. I've been played a lot in this game with my friend from childhood, I guess it was from the start of the game. So we played for two years and did a lot of work in order to raise the profile rank. It requires a lot of personal time in order to raise the lvl, however, we did it a lot of times.. However, this game becomes a lot bored after two years of gambling, so we decided to try CS: GO. This game is a lil different but the rank of the profile is a necessary thing too. We've decided to raise the rank of the profile with the help of cs:go rank boost service. This boost costs cheap but can do pretty effective work in the less than a month, so I believe something closer should be for Waframe too..