Windows 7 Win 7 Blue Screen Error,no Safe Mode. Pls Help. STOP: 0x0000000F4

inso

I recently attempted defragmenting my registry with Registry Medic ( or smth like that), immediately after the restart I was not able to access my computer at all. Safe mode generates the same error massage as the normal start up. The Win 7 startup recovery can not fix the problem.

I'm attaching a pic of the blue screen. It flashes for a few seconds and then the computer restarts.

My hardware is as follows:
toshiba satelite P305-S8842 Laptop
Intel core Duo T5750
ATI radeon 3470
OperaTION SYSTEM: WIN 7 x64 Ultimate

Pls help, I have some very important files on my hard drive!

As for viruses , I have Avast free and Malewarebytes. I had a suspicion that a facebook application by the name of:"31 Things You Never Say To A Teacher" has added smth to the registry and that is why I attempted a clean and a defrag it in the first place. Unfortunately stupidly I did not back it up first.

Is there a way to at least save my files?

Here is the pic of the error, sorry if its a bit smuggy(it was taken with a cell phone)
Link Removed due to 404 Error
Main error code STOP: 0x0000000F4
IMG00099.jpg

Your comments about Windows could not repair your system means you used the F8 key and selected Last Known Good Configuration? This is supposed to replace the Registry with a copy so the changes you made will be replaced.

Did you try the restore option from the F8 key, advanced options?

Sorry, but general statements about what was tried usually inhibit other suggestions. Using specific actions tried is usually best.

Back