Windows 7 Window 7 Tweak questions....

VsUK

Just have a few questions i figured id put in one thread :D

1) How to stop the auto thumbnail of your toolbar tabs when you mouse over them. I googled about & found one that sets a mouse over delay so if you leave your mouse longer than the specified delay it pops up but sometimes at random they all pop up & its really annoying.

2) When you have lets say 2 IE windows up or 2 FF windows up, the toolbar tabs join together. Normally you have a good 2 or 3mm gap between the tabs & you can shuffle the tabs around to the order best suits you. However ive noticed some stick together & that to is really annoying so is there a way to stop that?

3) Tab size's, is there a way to make the tabs smaller rather than the roughly 6cm long as they are?

4) When you pin open programs to your task bar, is there any way to have them open up in a list & not spread very graciously across my toolbar taking up way to much space?

Hope you amazing people can help :p

1) How to stop the auto thumbnail of your toolbar
Control Panel -> System -> Advanced System Settings -> Advanced -> Performance -> UNCHECK "Aero Peek".

2) When you have lets say 2 IE windows up or 2 FF windows up, the toolbar tabs join together.
Control Panel -> Taskbar and Start Menu -> Taskbar -> Taskbar Buttons -> Never Combine

3) Tab size's, is there a way to make the tabs smaller rather than the roughly 6cm long as they are?
Same dialog as #2 -- Check "Use Small Icons".

4) When you pin open programs to your task bar, is there any way to have them open up in a list & not spread very graciously across my toolbar taking up way to much space?

Not that I know of.

Back