Windows 7 window color problem

K20606

Now, my window color looks too old.

advdcolours.jpg

I have already found its cause. That's because I chose the advanced section, but I don't know how to close the advanced section.
Please help me! Thanks!

Last edited:
I know that, but the problem here is that I don't know how to close it. I tried canceling the window. And then I choose "window color" again, but it still looks like this.

advdcolours.jpg

Last edited:
I may be missing something. Your picture shows the normal default ADvanced settings window. In that state it is not representative of how you will se your desktop. What the Window/facility does is allows adjustment of individual items, which are then incorporated with the dektop. For example, if you have abbreviated desktop icon text, you can scroll down to icon spacing horizontal, and stretch (as I have, for instance) to 60. This would accomodate most icon titles. Am I with you, in your request? One thing to keep in mind, have a notebook beside you and write down the defaults as you go down so, if needed, you can return to the original!
The window is a hangover from legacy OSs which Microsoft obviously decided to continue, for finer adjustments to the desktop.

Back
Top Bottom