Windows 10 Windows 10 - BSoD - UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Why not try a reset. I think that's what I'd try in your case. A clean install would perhaps be better but a reset is easier. If you have anything on the pc you don't want to lose then you'll need to back it up.

If you find the machine still bsod's then you may have to find a way to get back to windows 7. Let's see how the reset goes..

So I just asked my friend what he did when he was resetting his pc... he said he chose "remove everything" and the drivers installed after the reset...

Must I backup the drivers? Could it just not save the drivers somehow after the reset, cause it saved all of them for my friend...

Must I backup the drivers?
As I explained above you do need to obtain your drivers just in case windows 10 doesn't carry those needed for your board.

DO NOT rely on Windows update or applications which find drivers for you. It's a lazy way to update the machine and invariably leads to issues. Your much better off learning what drivers your machine needs plus you'll get to know your system better.

Google is extremely handy for finding drivers but as I said do not trust apps which find drivers for you.

I posted the link to your motherboard a few posts back. All you need to do is visit the site, download and store the drivers. If you look under windows 10 and there's only a couple of drivers to be had then use the section for 8.1 and download those drivers.

Good thinking.. Preparation is the key and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed all goes well. Post back if you should need any more help before the install/reset.

Where can I find it?
Really? LOL! Don't you read my posts?
I posted the link to your motherboard a few posts back. All you need to do is visit the site, download and store the drivers. If you look under windows 10 and there's only a couple of drivers to be had then use the section for 8.1 and download those drivers.
Check post #2 first paragraph. As I said above you can always use Google too. I mean when you ask me that's all I do.

Lol.. no worries Abyss I'm so absent minded it's untrue.. :D Hope all goes well :)

Well you guy's can't remove stuff but admins can. Anyway it's ok don't worry about it.

Back