Windows 10 Windows 10 Insider Preview

Oh well... I'm sure there's something we could do..

There is... Play Dying Light Woo hooo:

Shouldn't be too long now before we see a new Build:
Once again, Aul mentioned in response to a user about the progress of the build, clearly stating that he normally wouldn't reveal it, but there's one bug present in the build which is blocking its roll out. He said, "I won't usually do this but I want to honor the feedback & intent of blog: It's a good build. 1 blocking bug. Weighing options." Later when asked if the roll out could happen soon or the users will have to wait for the next build, his answer was "yup".

We'll update you as soon as we hear anything more about the next build for Windows 10 Technical Preview, but for now, just hold on to your seats.
Ref:
http://www.winbeta.org/news/theres-...l-out-next-build-windows-10-technical-preview

WARNING:
The good news is that Insiders who choose Fast will be getting fresher code, with all of the features and fixes, more often. The potential downside is that as we go faster, the builds will likely include more bugs with fewer workarounds. If this doesn’t sound like something you want to deal with, now is your time to switch to Slow.
SOURCE: Insider Hub App

Could this actually mean a new build soon?
I say...... bring it on.

Keep your system images handy.

Could this actually mean a new build soon?
I say...... bring it on.

Keep your system images handy.[/QUOTE]

I 'm ready for it.

There is a new and lengthy explanation on the Insider from Gabe, explaining how the builds are assessed and how they could be distributed. Might (?) stop the speculation.:butterfly:

Wow another hands on with / sneak peak at, blah, blah, leaked build. Seems we're up to 10036 or so.
Not much of interest except they've apparently put the Defender Icon back in the notification area of the taskbar.
Maybe we should think of renaming it from Preview to SneakPeak@Leaks.
I swear, watching the sausage being made is certainly putting me off, eating the sausage.

Beginning to wonder if the renaming of the kernel was a bigger deal than everyone thought it might be.

Nine more days and this build will celebrate its' two (2) month birthday.
MsftRings.png

This is what happens when you let the suits in Sales set the timelines :time:

I agree the windows update driver mess is getting old but they have it all under control... We can trust Microsoft!

Just saw this on anther site, but I thought it worth the chuckle to repeat here.
If Microsoft try to please everyone with their various suggestions and comments, the next OS could be something like this:

Mess.png

Just saw this on anther site, but I thought it worth the chuckle to repeat here.
If Microsoft try to please everyone with their various suggestions and comments, the next OS could be something like this:

View attachment 29396

Reminds me of the Simpson's episode where Homer does the input/suggestion for his brother/cousin/family member of some kind...built a monstrosity like that.....lol.

Is Win10 the end of IE as we know it?
Internet Explorer is not a popular name when it comes to browsers, and Microsoft has tried various things to boost brand recognition of their browser and improve its reputation. Recently, the company confirmed that Internet Explorer is going away for good. While speaking at Microsoft's Convergence yesterday, the company's marketing chief Chris Capossela said the company is looking for a new name and brand for their browser.
http://www.winbeta.org/news/microsoft-confirms-its-killing-internet-explorer-brand-windows-10

Not much fanfare.
I expected the site to be all Abuzz, what with the new build 10041 available today (fast ring).
I've now officially started waiting for the next build now.

Although we have a new Build it's in the form of an update.... Marvelous. One step forward, two steps back! I hope they release an iso but in any case we can use the files to create one i guess but still...
You been waiting what seemed like ages, but it is finally here, a new Windows 10 Technical Preview build is now available for download.

Goodbye 9926, and hello 10041! The latest Technical Preview build is now rolling out to Insiders enrolled in the Fast ring.
http://www.winbeta.org/news/windows-10-build-10041-out-and-you-can-download-it-now-windows-update

Mail won't work for me. tried to follow this command but it didn't work for either.

• Open powershell as administrator
  • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online

Back
Top Bottom