Windows 10 Windows 10 Memory Management

KyleH

Hi Kemical, I'm also experiencing the Memory Management crash, during video games and when high intensity programs are open. This is what I've gathered from it so far;
my microphone mysteriously un-mutes itself at the end of some games..

this is the error report:
C:\windows\minidump\03116-191125-01.dmp
C:\users/kyle/appdata/local/temp/wer-451794-0.sysdata.xml
C\windows/MEMORY.DMP

gtx 750 ti graphics card
500w power
also if i change the settings in some games, the sound will become bugged and all youtube videos will have to be reloaded. The restarts can also be caused by this.

Hi Kyle,
I've moved your post to it's own thread as these issues can sometimes take some pages.

If you read the thread found here:
How to ask for help with a BSOD problem

This will allow you to use the app to collect the information we need. Post it up in your next reply and we'll debug the dump file asap... :)

Hi Kemical, I'm having trouble downloading NET framework 3.5.

It's staying on "Downloading required files"

Edit: Opened windows features in programs, attempted to TICK the NET FRAMEWORK related folders and end up with the "Downloading required files" pa lava again.

Last edited:
Kyle if your having issues with the app, check your main Windows folder for a folder marked 'Minidump'. Inside there you'll find the dump files, simply zip them up and post them.

Hi Kemical, I'm having trouble downloading NET framework 3.5.

It's staying on "Downloading required files"

Edit: Opened windows features in programs, attempted to TICK the NET FRAMEWORK related folders and end up with the "Downloading required files" pa lava again.
I forgot to mention that this can look like it isn't doing anything but it's simply a case of waiting.

I think I've got it... Fingers crossed!!

Attachments

• Minidump.rar
    463 KB · Views: 244
  • Minidump.7z
    101.8 KB · Views: 258
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa800f4838f8, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
all your dump files were the same as the above. Bugcheck 124 is caused by a fatal hardware error specifically a 'machine check exception'. This is simply the type of crash and can be attributed to excessive heat (usually caused by overclocking although dust build up and stock coolers can also be to blame), a failing PSU as well as certain drivers/apps.
If your overclocking please stop.

As you say that 'high intensity apps as well as gaming' usually leads to a crash let's test the stability of your machine.

Download Prime95 here:
GIMPS - Free Prime95 software downloads - PrimeNet

Download HWINFO64 which will monitor your temperatures:
HWiNFO, HWiNFO32/64 - Download

Performing a stress test is simple:

1. Download the software and unzip the files to your desired location.
  2. Run the Prime95 executable and select "Just Stress Testing" when asked.
  3. The default options are sufficient to do a well balanced stress test on the system.
Reference

Run the test for about an hour unless it crashes. Please post idle as well as full load temperatures.

It would be really handy if you could get the BSOD application to run as the information gathered is invaluable.

Open the run app and type: dxdiag. Click ok and save a report and post please.

Also can you download CPU-Z and take a screenshot of every page. Please upload that too
CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID

Usually I can find out all this information from the dump file but these bugcheck 124's never carry much information which is why I'm asking for the above.

Back