Windows 11 Update

daviddavid

hello, please i need your help.

three days ago, i was working with Opera and it blocked all of a sudden, after trials of reopenning it, i decided to uninstall it and reinstall it. however, the installation process blocked at 99% and this kept happening everytime i try to install some software. when i shut down my computer, it says :
closing two applications and restarting (in case of restart):

task host window
task host stops background tasks

task host window
task host stops background tasks

I press "shut anyway" but my laptop is never shut down( the power button is always lightning) until i force it to do so. what i observed is : when i go to the "Windows Update" option in the parameters, it kept loading and loading until it shows an error message, and i found that the last three updates of windows 11 are not installed in my computer even though the process of updating is automatic. i tried several solutions from the internet but nothing worked. what i also observed is that the problem of shutting down the computer is solved in safe mode.
there is also another problem with Office Softwares like ppt, when i open them, an error message appears saying that the application is not working fine and i press on the "fix" button, but only after less than 5 min the application shut down without and i lose all my work.

any suggestions ?

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your computer. Based on your description, it seems like there might be a problem with your Windows operating system. Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve these issues:

1. Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan: SFC is a Windows utility that checks for system file corruption and attempts to repair any issues found. To run an SFC scan, open Command Prompt as an administrator and type "sfc /scannow" (without quotes) and hit Enter.

2. Run a DISM scan: Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) is a tool used to repair Windows image files. Open Command Prompt as an administrator and type "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" (without quotes) and hit Enter.

3. Disable non-Microsoft services on startup: Some third-party services running on startup might be causing conflicts with your system. To disable all non-Microsoft services, go to Task Manager > Services > "Open Services" > select "Hide all Microsoft services" > Disable all other services.

4. Uninstall recent updates: If your issues started happening after a recent Windows update, try uninstalling that update. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > View update history > Uninstall updates.

5. Check for hardware issues: It's possible that some hardware component of your computer, such as your hard drive, might be failing. You can run a hardware diagnostic check to identify any potential issues.

If none of these steps work, it might be best to back up your important data and perform a clean install of Windows 11. I hope this helps!

sounds to me like your system is running a Windows update in the background... that disables \ resets normal OS code to zero until finished and that will be why the software doesn't install

why the update fails or thats so long = normally down to Microsoft drivers not understanding the motherboard parts i.e, Microsoft says this driver fits every board but then that board has network or sound they didn't expect and it fails... the fix is normally to roll back Microsoft updates a bit and see if the old drivers make the system stable again

until we know the exact model that is all we can offer mate... good luck

Back
Top Bottom