Windows 12 is coming..

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Due next year Windows 12 is already in development:

Windows 10 was originally described as “the last version of Windows”, with Microsoft providing regular updates rather than launching a brand-new version.

However, that all changed with the release of Windows 11, which went from abstract concept to official announcement in a matter of weeks. The cancellation of Windows 10X influenced Microsoft’s decision, but the company had clearly been working on a new operating system for a while.

It doesn’t look like Microsoft is stopping there, either. Reports suggest a successor, likely known as Windows 12, is in development ahead of a potential release next year. Here’s everything you need to know.

Is Windows 12 on the way? It looks like it

Ah, that's good to hear that they're not stopping there. I doubt my PC will support it since it doesn't even meet the requirements for Windows 11, but it's good to know they're not just giving up at 11. Maybe in the future we will see Windows 100 :ahaha:

it will have new and better spyware and sync to the internet so your weather app can run in the background... apart from that who knows

honestly i think W13 will just be a chip they shub up your anus at the hospital before mom brings you home

As with Win 10 i don't see anything new with windows they will have a long run with windows 11 and there are many who wish they had just kept working on win 10.
With windows 11 the first thing i noticed is almost all my programs that had been used on from XT to Win 10 no longer could be installed on win 11, had a copy of Microsoft Office that came with my Gateway 486 computer in 1999 and i used the Word on all my systems till Win 11 then i found i had to use a subscription for Word at $69US each year and download it from Microsoft.
I also have Liber Office it's free but some i deal with must have Word so i now have it.

Last edited:
It might be good if Microsoft would return with items that their users really liked and were using, before their Win 11 wiped them off.

it will have new and better spyware and sync to the internet so your weather app can run in the background... apart from that who knows
Well said.

I wish Linux wasn't pooped on by big companies to stifle gaming performance.

The thought of Windows 12 and all the telemetry crap with more tentacles to jitter stutter my hardware. No thanks.

Due next year Windows 12 is already in development:

Is Windows 12 on the way? It looks like it
Ah, call me old fashioned, but wouldn't it be nice if Microsoft just for once released an OS without the need for endless updates, fixes, patches and the rest.

How about first making the thing work as the documentation says it should. Trouble is, MS is now run by smooth talking young things who can barely write working Python scripts, let alone real software. Guess they possess lots of buzz-words and precious few brains.

Ah, call me old fashioned, but wouldn't it be nice if Microsoft just for once released an OS without the need for endless updates, fixes, patches and the rest.

How about first making the thing work as the documentation says it should. Trouble is, MS is now run by smooth talking young things who can barely write working Python scripts, let alone real software. Guess they possess lots of buzz-words and precious few brains.
I agree if Microsoft just stopped trying to make us adapt to their ideas of what they meaning the people at Microsoft feel is best for us users, and just keep it as a good working base for our programs, and not try to force us to buy their new programs.

Microsoft knows they don't have any real competition so they just do as they themselves want, and if we the users don't agree or we have problems then it's not something they don't care to address.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom