Windows 7 Windows 7 BSOD randomly appears.

saduser

I bought a new laptop, I removed Windows 8 and I installed Windows 7.
I have 128 GB SSD, Operation System in it. I got BSOD 4 times, everytime same crash address (ntoskrnl.exe+76e80). Sometimes it also comes when booting Windows. I used Avira before but uninstalling it did not help.

PC Info
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Acer
System Model: Aspire V3-772G
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 03.72.37V1.15
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210M CPU @ 2.60GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8072MB RAM
Page File: 2329MB used, 13813MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Crash Dump
Bug Check String : CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
Bug Check Code : 0x000000f4
Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000003
Parameter 2 : fffffa80`090f6060
Parameter 3 : fffffa80`090f6340
Parameter 4 : fffff800`0337b500
Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe
Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+76e80
File Description : NT Kernel & System
Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Company : Microsoft Corporation
File Version : 6.1.7601.18700 (win7sp1_gdr.141211-1742)
Processor : x64
Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+76e80
Stack Address 1 :
Stack Address 2 :
Stack Address 3 :
Processors Count : 4
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 7601
Dump File Size : 304,368

I can upload msinfo also if needed

Hello and welcome to the forums.

First make sure your machine is configured properly to facilitate the collection of .dmp files.
Go to Start and type in sysdm.cpl and press Enter
Click on the Advanced tab
Click on the Startup and Recovery Settings button
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump << where your .dmp files can be
found later.
Click OK twice to exit the dialogs, then reboot for the changes to take effect.

Then……Please read the first post in this sticky thread here How to ask for help with a BSOD problem
Do your best to accumulate the data required.
Run the SF Diagnostic tool (download and right click the executable and choose run as administrator)
Download and run CPUz. Use the Windows snipping tool to gather images from all tabs including all slots populated with memory under the SPD tab.Likewise RAMMon. Export the html report, put everything into a desktop folder that you've created for this purpose, zip it up and attach it to your next post (right click it and choose send to, compressed (zipped) folder.

Hello and welcome to the forums.

First make sure your machine is configured properly to facilitate the collection of .dmp files.

Then……Please read the first post in this sticky thread here How to ask for help with a BSOD problem
Do your best to accumulate the data required.
Run the SF Diagnostic tool (download and right click the executable and choose run as administrator)
Download and run CPUz. Use the Windows snipping tool to gather images from all tabs including all slots populated with memory under the SPD tab.Likewise RAMMon. Export the html report, put everything into a desktop folder that you've created for this purpose, zip it up and attach it to your next post (right click it and choose send to, compressed (zipped) folder.

MiniDump files and MSINFO download http://ge.tt/api/1/files/3XZlEc92/0/blob?download
Password:HelpAcerAspireUser
CPU-Z.png.client.x675.png

I have automatically restart in sysdm.cpl checked true. What does it do and why i need to change them?

Hi,
Unfortunately your dump file was corrupt or at least the debugger was unable to read it. Do you have the pagefile turned off or set to a figure below 200MB? If so this will stop dump file creation.
Did you install windows 7 as clean install, meaning did you boot from the windows 7 install disk?

Try this, find command prompt in the start menu, right click on it, hit properties and then run as admin. Type:
sfc /scannow
Press enter and await results.

Back