Windows 7 windows 7 bugs with windows live msn

gladio

Hello guys, i'm Adriatic and i from Macedonia.

-I install windows 7 rtm from original cd and worked perfectly than 1 weaks ago win7 starting with bugs on windows live msn 9.0 and internet explorer 8, and i must do restart pc to fix bugs, than after 5 minuts start with same bugs, msn freezes and ie8 opens so slow. Please guys help me :(

-PC specs:

- CPU: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz
- RAM: 4GB / DDR2 / 800MHz / APACER AM1
- GPU: nVidia GeForce 9600GT GDDR3 512mb
- HDD: Hitachi SATA 2/ 250GB.

Thanks in advance :).

Welcome to win7forums, Gladio. :)

1. What security (Anti-Virus, Firewall, etc.) software do you use? It may be blocking/slowing your internet connection for some programs.

2. Try resetting the Internet Explorer settings; this should reset any odd settings that may have been applied. Follow the instructions on the following Windows Help page to reset your settings: Reset Internet Explorer settings and How to reset Internet Explorer settings.

3. Also try following the steps on in the following Link Removed - Invalid URL.

4. Try doing a clean boot; this should help you identify if another application is causing the slowdown. To do a clean boot, perform the steps at the following link: How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7.

-Yes i have Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, windows firewall ON, automatic Updates ON, User Account ON.
-To clean pc i use: Speedup my PC 2010, Registry Booster 2010, Tuneup 2010, Auslogics 2009, CC Cleaner, but nothing changes from freezing IE8 and MSN, only when i install Windows Live Msn 8.5 no have problem with IE8 or MSN bugs but in msn 8.5 i can't use webcam or audio setup !

Back
Top Bottom