Windows 7 Windows 7 build 7048 DOES EXIST chek screenshot and info..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulverizzed

Windows 7 build 7048 DOES EXIST ***updated***

As the title says im very close to the blog of window seven from spain and i know the admins the of the site, it happens that they got information from an old beta tester from Microsoft.. ill translate the information for you..

P.S sorry if my english its not very good...

First of all the screenshot of the build..

Link Removed due to 404 Error

The translation goes textualy as this:

Through Nacho (vision saturada), him and i (the admins) we have a common Beta-Tester friend, wich recently has give us a screenshot from his desktop, where we can apreciate taht build 7048 its the RC1

As he told us this Build (RC1) its aviable for the older Betatester group, but hopefully the expect that in these days they liberate the build for the rest of the team.

Another screenshot from build 7048 and more info
Link Removed - Invalid URL

that was the very first screenshot of build 7048 that we suppose it`ll be RC1. leaked by the very same beta-tester, i want to clear that this person has only leaked the screenshots and we hope you like it.

However, the tag of the entire asociated version with Windows 7 build 7048 suggest that the Redmond Company has bifurcated the winmain. At the very same time, "090211-1625" indicates that Windows 7 Build 7048 was compilated on february 11 of 2009, at 4:25 pm.

This person erased the expiring date and the user name, besides he asked for us to keep his identity even if he didnt gave much personal info hehe.

Well that all the info i could get about the build 7048 i trust this source cause they were the ones that gave me build 7022 and beleive me im full on attention to every single version that its out there :).. at least i try :p

hope youll find it interesting..

if you know spanish and you wnat to know more the link of my source is:

Code:
http://windowseven.wordpress.com

Last edited:
One person posting a screenshot of an unheard of build doesn't prove anything, especially if the WinVer screen and the build number on the desktop are not displayed in the same window. Anyone with good photoshop skills can alter ther image and insert whatever fake numbering they like. Current build according to people who're actually still in Microsoft and are doing daily testing is 7046.

Ou look, 7066 is out!
2nk166t.png

Pfft.

Hi guys -- you don't even need GOOD photoshop skills

I'll bet I could create the same type of screenshot with a Beta of the next generation of 128 Bit Os'es -- Windows Universe.

Lets wait and see for April when on the whisper vine (...." If I told you who --I'd have to kill you"... ) the RC1 WILL be available for the general public. Just don't download (especially from a torrent) on Apr 1.

Cheers

Jimbo

The original artist lacks imagination in his enthusiasm. I just love the "Evaluation copy" across the middle, with the expiry date scratched!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's quite possible that's real now, however, at the time of the original post, it wasn't true.

It's quite possible that's real now, however, at the time of the original post, it wasn't true.

it has always been a fact that existed, i will have some more information about this build in particuallary by noon, im pretty sure the way to have this build in our hands its really near...

Today i got screenshots from the very same team that gave me the first info in this actual post.. so i share them with you, the only thing i want to clear its that i always belevie build 7048 was real what i dont beleive its that 7048 will be rc1.. look at the water mark ..

Primary changes at first sight

- Windows media Center has change appearence
- New design on the effects of the start button
- Some icons are new (dont know wich ones)

more images here

Code:
http://windowseven.wordpress.com/2009/03/02/imagenes-novedades-visuales-de-windows-7-rc-build-7048/

@Kyle: ill always beleive in the existence of build 7048 if you beleive the same or not its subjective to me and relative to your way.. peace brother..

Last edited:
Actually, I KNOW 7048 exists, however, this wasn't so until a lot more recently than the original post.
At the time of the original post in this thread, 7048 did not exist. Period.

its real alright. the 64bit has been leaked along with 7032 and 7022

Last edited:
its real alright. the 64bit has been leaked along with 7032 and 7022

Yep. I will let you guys know tomorrow if it's the real thing or not, unless someone else gets it first.

Well, I've randomly checked the version numbers of the files I have so far, and they all say 6.1.7048.0, so it looks good so far.

Last edited:
^^ Confirmed. 7022, 7032, and 7048 in 64-Bit have all leaked. Downloading 7048 right now at 820 kb/s :)
Will install (when I wake up) on my desktop. For now, sleep.

Hi guys -- It DEFINITELY DOES exist -- as we speak I'm downloading from a Chinese source -- lucky having worked in Shanghai for a little while I can read enough Chinese. (Version IS ENGLISH) BTW.

I'll try it out a bit later -- anybody know if the Keys still work for build 7048. - Kyle ?? Your download will probably have finished before mine as downloads from China aren't always the fastest.

Cheers
jimbo

theres a leak x64 7048 version aviable in the network here is a screenshot

^^ Confirmed. 7022, 7032, and 7048 in 64-Bit have all leaked. Downloading 7048 right now at 820 kb/s :)
Will install (when I wake up) on my desktop. For now, sleep.

can you confirme if its the iso version or the 1000 files if its not the iso version ill post a tutorial to compile and make work on boot..

Last edited:
It's the 1000 files.
to get it to work, you need to either compile an ISO, or use the USB stick method with a boot sector from another Windows 7 disk.
As of right now, I'm not at home, so I can't install it yet. But I have it downloaded and ready for when I get there.

here is a basic tutorial to compile the iso with nero (i think its an older version) but ill suggest ultraiso for this task... cheers!

tutorial here:
Code:
http://www.tacktech.com/display.cfm?ttid=297

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom