Windows 7 Windows 7 desktop screenshot

My Desktop

Anyone up for a game of Chess?

d75i0.jpg

IMG%5D

I posted this on another thread but found this thread to be more specific to screenshots of the desktop so here it is again.

Only the wallpaper was changed and I resized the icons and moved them.

3175062010_baa9f070e0_b.jpg
bmobile, your desktop wallpaper is very cool, where can i download it???

Thnx a lot. Jose (Argentina)

Win7 Alienized

Hey guyz My Windows haz been ALIENIZED....lol

ps.. Look NO Expiry date.. WOO-HOO..lol

Win7Alienized.jpg

Last edited:
WhAt DoEs YOUR WiNdOwS 7 LoOk LiKe?!

Just curious as to how all of your windows 7 desktops look. Post screen shots!

Mine is very simple and most of you will think its to boring and vista like lol but Im just not ready for the superbar right now =( But it is rather awesome I know.

Eric
3831996596_45de891072_b.jpg

Here is my bright and colorful desktop Icons are hidden by Stardocks Fences which is free. I also use Stardocks Object dDesktop which comes with many functional programs such as Icon Packager, Web Blinds, Sound Packager Cursor FX Plus Object Dock Plus and many more most work on 64 bit
2ket20.jpg
:D:D:D

Here is URL for Stardock Link Removed due to 404 Error)

Here is my bright and colorful desktop Icons are hidden by Stardocks Fences which is free. I also use Stardocks Object dDesktop which comes with many functional programs such as Icon Packager, Web Blinds, Sound Packager Cursor FX Plus Object Dock Plus and many more most work on 64 bit
2ket20.jpg
:D:D:D

Here is URL for Stardock Link Removed due to 404 Error)

i like the hard drive object

viewer.php
viewer.php
URL%5D
Finally got it all worked out well enough to post it here. Notice the clear desktop I love my libraries and jump lists! Positioning the superbar on the right took a little getting used to as well but it really is more intuitive once you use autohide to keep your horizontal space clear when reading forum posts.

[URL=http://imgshack.info/]
[/URL]

Last edited:
Back