Windows 7 Windows 7 freezes+ wireless stops

0900jarman

Hey guys im just gonna go straight to the point
every time i tried to transfer a file or run a programme that requires quite a lot of ram, Excluding games. it frezzes then the wireles usb gets stuffed up,disconnects from the internet and the device itself was not found . it fixes it self for after while but it gets laggy and some times frezzes again

So i have to shut it down by holding down the power button. I tried being patient and wait for it to shutdown but it never does, and gets stuck in teh shutdown screen.
im running a 64bit windows 7
My specs are
Processor Amd Athlon9tm) 64 x2 Dual core proccesor 6000+ 3.00ghz
4 gb Ram
Radeon HD 4850 512 gddr3
And my wireless usb is Belkin usb F5D8053 v3000au

any ideas to fix problem will be appreciated

Last edited:
Hey guys im just gonna go straight to the point
every time i tried to transfer a file or run a programme that requires quite a lot of ram, Excluding games. it frezzes then the wireles usb gets stuffed up,disconnects from the internet and the device itself was not found . it fixes it self for after while but it gets laggy and some times frezzes again

So i have to shut it down by holding down the power button. I tried being patient and wait for it to shutdown but it never does, and gets stuck in teh shutdown screen.
im running a 64bit windows 7
My specs are
Processor Amd Athlon9tm) 64 x2 Dual core proccesor 6000+ 3.00ghz
4 gb Ram
Radeon HD 4850 512 gddr3
And my wireless usb is Belkin usb F5D8053 v3000au

any ideas to fix problem will be appreciated

Hi Jarman,

Are your drivers the latest versions? If not, update them..
Is your motherboard bios the latest version? If not, again update to the latest version.
Did you 'upgrade or do a fresh install? If you upgraded, try doing a clean install.
If the above is no help then you try checking your RAM using this utility: Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool Please only test one stick at a time..

Lastly please list your motherboard..

first of all thanks for helping, ive done all of those things already and none of them seems to work T_T i thought it was the 64bit windows7 . but ive read that its better and more efficient with teh 64 bit

Any other suggestion ?

Last edited:
Have you tried running with only one stick of RAM inserted? Try that and see if it makes a difference.. Let me know how it goes..

@0900 jarman:

did you ever figure this out? I'm having the exact same problem as you, after searching all over the web and finding people with similar issues, yours is exactly the same. Also, my setup is pretty close to yours: AMD dual core x64, 8gb RAM, Radeon HD 4350, and the exact same USB adapter. I'm wondering if the USB adapter isn't partly to blame: I was able to decrease the frequency that this happens by uninstalling all the Belkin software, then installing the driver off the CD (but not by using the InstallShield autoinstaller, I installed the driver straight from device manager).

What was your outcome with this?

-Matt

Back