Windows 7 Windows 7 freezing on start up

Glenskie16

ok my hp pavilon m9517c currently running windows 7 is freezing at the green bar loading ... i have tried these steps to try to fix the problem and nothing is working ?
1. clearing the cmos
2. replaced the cmos battery
3. repairing computer ... freezes same spot ...
4. tried booting into safemode but freezes
5. tried booting to a earlier time ... freezes
6. tried a clean install of windows 7 from a bootable usb but freezes at the green bar once again ...

i have no idea what to do and i need help please and thank you !

ok my hp pavilon m9517c currently running windows 7 is freezing at the green bar loading ... i have tried these steps to try to fix the problem and nothing is working ?
1. clearing the cmos
2. replaced the cmos battery
3. repairing computer ... freezes same spot ...
4. tried booting into safemode but freezes
5. tried booting to a earlier time ... freezes
6. tried a clean install of windows 7 from a bootable usb but freezes at the green bar once again ...

i have no idea what to do and i need help please and thank you !

What are the hardware configurations of your computer ? Win 7 requires at least 1 GB of RAM. If you are lacking it, please upgrade. Else i would suggest you to put a fresh install of it formatting the current installation.

If it freezes at safemode, it's clearly not a Windows problem. And since you have cleared the CMOS, your BIOS should be at basic, safe values. It would seem you have a severe hardware problem. If you have warranty, I would suggest you take the computer for service.

i have 8 GB of RAM ... and how would i fresh install it if it freezes constantly ??

You need not to run it for installing a new and fresh version of Windows. You just need to insert a boot disc and start booting from it. If you do not have a DISC, you could use a bootable USB for installation.

Back