Windows 7 windows 7 installation help

tubbzor

I accidentally recently over wrote my windows C: hard drive by trying to dual install linux on my laptop. I downloaded and burned a windows 7 64 bit repair disk but I have no point to repair it from! So I think I need a clean installation, is there anyway I can also burn an installation disk to avoid paying $100 to a computer repair company to reinstall windows?! :( I have my product code and utilities disk that ASUS sent with me laptop.

Thank you in advance.

I accidentally recently over wrote my windows C: hard drive by trying to dual install linux on my laptop. I downloaded and burned a windows 7 64 bit repair disk but I have no point to repair it from! So I think I need a clean installation, is there anyway I can also burn an installation disk to avoid paying $100 to a computer repair company to reinstall windows?! :( I have my product code and utilities disk that ASUS sent with me laptop.

Thank you in advance.

No, there is no legal way to download and burn 7 install disk except Windows 7 Enterprise Trial.

Thank you in advance.

Tubbzor did you try and boot from the repair disk itself?

Back