Windows 7 Windows 7 Professional 64 bit constant, random BSOD!

no i mean check their compatible list against your ram make and mode

I couldn't find a list, and my make/model wasn't listed on a tentative list created by some retailer, but it did say that it supports up to 1066MHz with an AM2+ socket.

yes that's a good way to eliminate the gfx card as the cause

So I ran my computer with the onboard graphics, which was terrifyingly slow by the way with a lot of screen tearing :O, and it did crash moments later and I believe it's the same 124 error. Again I had windows media playing music and World of warcraft up (lowest settings because computer couldnt handle it)

Whoops, here is the dump file

If it's dated 1/1/2002 it's probably because I had to reset the CMOS

Thanks for all the help!

Attachments

• 010102-19593-01..zip
    10.6 KB · Views: 239
Also, the make and Model of my RAM is by OCZ: OCZ2N800SR4GK

try Link Removed due to 404 Error and register and check drivers and look for a compatible ram list ?

we need to check to see if the ram you have is supposed to work with that motherboard ?

Hello again,

While I couldn't find a list for compatible ram, I emailed their support for one. But I'm posting here

because I noticed something strange. Usually when my computer does crash, it usually flashes a blue

screen and restarts. But on a few occasions, it would sit at the blue screen and I would have a

chance to actually see it create a dump file. Well, when I checked those odd ones they seem to

differ a little. It's still the same 124 error butIt actually names different processes(one was

sidebar.exe and the other was World of Warcraft (wow.exe)), and I believe contains a list of

unloaded drivers (I'm still not very good at reading dumps :confused: ). Anyways, attached are the

dumps, if anybody has the time.

Thanks so much!

Attachments

• 030510-17269-01..zip
    36.3 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
Hello again,

While I couldn't find a list for compatible ram, I emailed their support for one. But I'm posting here

because I noticed something strange. Usually when my computer does crash, it usually flashes a blue

screen and restarts. But on a few occasions, it would sit at the blue screen and I would have a

chance to actually see it create a dump file. Well, when I checked those odd ones they seem to

differ a little. It's still the same 124 error butIt actually names different processes(one was

sidebar.exe and the other was World of Warcraft (wow.exe)), and I believe contains a list of

unloaded drivers (I'm still not very good at reading dumps :confused: ). Anyways, attached are the

dumps, if anybody has the time.

Thanks so much!

well the last two .dmp files still show bugcheck 124 and blame hardware with no driver named , i am still suspicious of your ram, is there a setting in the bios for voltage control on the northbridge chipset and or ram ?

well the last two .dmp files still show bugcheck 124 and blame hardware with no driver named , i am still suspicious of your ram, is there a setting in the bios for voltage control on the northbridge chipset and or ram ?

Yes there are voltage settings, and sorry for the late response, have been busy with school work and stuff.

Anyways, the recommended setting for my ram is 2.1v and right now the voltage control is automatic

but usually stays around 1.9v +- .1v

Yes there are voltage settings, and sorry for the late response, have been busy with school work and stuff.

Anyways, the recommended setting for my ram is 2.1v and right now the voltage control is automatic

but usually stays around 1.9v +- .1v

try manually setting your ram in the bios to 2.1v ?

Back
Top Bottom