Windows 7 Windows 7 - Randomly freezes

Vassili90pa

Hi everyone.
Its 1month i've bought my new notebook (toshiba qosmio x770) and since the first start (the very first start!) it keeps freezing randomly (sometimes during the load of OS, others when its inactive in windows, other when i'm playing something and the last note gets in loop until i force to restart)
I've sent the machine to support and they told me that they " removed and replaced a ram bank " (not a new one) but the problem is still here.
I've updated all my drivers with DriverTuner but nothing, the problem is still alive.

Please help :(

If u need any info please ask me.

And sorry for the not perfect english!

Take it back and make them fix it! This is a waranty issue all the way!!!! The more you do to it, the more they will try to claim you did something to it.

I agree with Ted, if it is in warranty and they worked on it but did not fix it, I might even ask for a new machine.

But you might check the Event Viewer to see if any issues show up. Look for any error or warning messages that might be persistent.

you are right guys. do u think it could be a bad constructed component?

anyway, looking in web, i saw a lot of people with this issue...so at start i tought it was just a compatibility problem

It could very easily be a hardware failure, who knows, the point is whether hardware or software it's their problem to fix, not yours.

Absolutely!... take it back as a warrantee issue, now, before you mess w/ it any further & weaken your position.

Drew

Back
Top Bottom