Windows 7 Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown

Rezaei1372

when I turn on my laptop,it shows this massege and show a blue screen and in the end of that , it shows a number that is increased to 100 and after that restarts immediatly. What should I do ? help me please.

Hi Rezaei1372 and Welcome to The Forum.

We really need to see the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

You'll also get a far better response if you start a thread of your own in the bsod forum. To help us to help you, please:

To ensure minidumps are enabled:
Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
OK your way out.
Reboot if changes have been made.

The .dmp files are located at C:\Windows\Minidump. Until a .dmp file is generated, the Minidump folder may not exist.

Go to your C:\Windows\Minidump folder. Copy the .dmp files to a new folder on your desktop. Zip up that folder and attach to a post.

Please see: How to ask for help with a BSOD problem Following Method 2:
Download
and run the SF Diagnostics Tool. Right click the SF Diag tool and select Run as Administrator before running. When the reports have been created, zip them up and attach to a post.

Download and run CPU-Z. Take screenshots**/snips of the CPU tab, Mainboard tab, Memory tab and all the slot #'s under the SPD tab.
Go to Post Reply, click on the Go Advanced button and attach the screenshots**/snips to your post for all the RAM experts to see by using the paper clip you will find on the top toolbar. Do not zip them up.
If screenshots, please crop.

Also see: http://windows7forums.com/blue-scre...lp-us-help-you-filling-your-system-specs.html

Also, be aware that as a new member your post may have to go in a moderation queue and will not appear immediately. There's no worry, don't re-do it. It will appear very quickly!!

Last edited:
system doesn't allow me to use it.it shows the desktop and after seconds , it shows blue screen with a number increasing to 100 and then restarts and repeat it everytime.:(

Can you boot into safe mode? (tap f8 after the P.O.S.T screen, or "beep") If you can, boot into Safe Mode with networking.

Download the correct Microsoft Standalone System Sweeper for your 32 or 64bit system.

Mount to CD / USB flash drive. Make sure the CD/DVD drive / USB drive is set to boot first in the bios, re-start and run the system sweeper.

Also: Download TDSSKiller and run it in Safe Mode to rule out a prevalent RootKit.

You'll obviously be downloading these on another pc. Just make sure you get the correct 32 or 64 bit MS Standalone for your system

Let us know how you get on. I'm going to create a new thread for you, containing all your / our posts.

Last edited:
Back