Windows 7 Windows is not authentic anymore!

septik

Hi everybody!

First of all, english is not my first language lol so please be indulgent :) 1 month before i changed my processor, RAM and alimentation. some weeks after windows added a black screen in background and said : windows is not authentic anymore please re-type the key or buy another. i was like WTF is that!?!? i re-type my key and it didn't work! what do i have to do guys??? please help me! it says Security Essentials will be over after 25 days pleaseeeeee!

Septik

Septik, I googled the word alimentation, no computer term shows up. You must mean the motherboard. In that case, without a call to Microsoft, you won't become genuine.

Just call them and explain the situation. Be polite & don't argue with the rep. There's a good, but not guaranteed chance that you'll be re-activated. You'll have to follow some instructions given to make it genuine. Usually by typing in a long string of numbers & letters, is the way it works.

Best of Luck,
Cat

Hi Cat, thanks for the request. I know i will call microsoft but i wanted to be sure if there was a quick solution or not if someone had the same problem lol thanx anyway.

Usually by typing in a long string of numbers & letters, is the way it works.

Best of Luck,
Cat
What he means is, they will provide you with a new, genuine product key. Depending on if you're talking to a real person and who it is, the process could take some time but that's the general idea. It has saved the day for me many times. You'll be asked to give your product key, and then they'll give you a new one.

Back