Windows 10 Windows random crash

Darmi

Hello, today my computer crashed. I was watching youtube, and when I pressed F to exit fullscreen, screen turned off, everything stopped (fans were still running normally). The screen was black for few seconds, and then it started booting again. When I looked into event viewer, it showed critical error with my headphones, and that it will try to restars my PC. It also said, that it failed to load the device, but now they work fine. In device properties (in sound settings) it doesnt let me update drivers, if that is the problem. It only let me show driver info. This has never happened to me before, so I want to ask, if it's something bad, or just normal error, that I can ignore. Thanks for help.

You mean your screen would go Black? And your pc restarts?
If the error type is Kernel you have an some overclocked hardware and it doesnt get the right amount of voltage.

There can be a various reason which are responsible for crashing Windows 10 randomly but few of them are faulty RAM, a loose connection of RAM, faulty power supply, drivers conflict, corrupted or outdated drivers, overheating issues, overclocking, bad memory, faulty Hard disk etc

Hello, today my computer crashed. I was watching youtube, and when I pressed F to exit fullscreen, screen turned off, everything stopped (fans were still running normally). The screen was black for few seconds, and then it started booting again. When I looked into event viewer, it showed critical error with my headphones, and that it will try to restars my PC. It also said, that it failed to load the device, but now they work fine. In device properties (in sound settings) it doesnt let me update drivers, if that is the problem. It only let me show driver info. This has never happened to me before, so I want to ask, if it's something bad, or just normal error, that I can ignore. Thanks for help.

Computer crashing is a common problem and there are many cases seen when the Windows computer randomly crashes and knowing the reason of the problem will help you to troubleshoot the issues.

So first check what is causing your Windows system to crash. There are many common reasons like virus/ malware infection, hard disk is not having enough space, incompatible BIOS, outdated or missing device drivers, due to the recently installed software or application, or modification done by you.

These are some of the common reasons that cause the system to randomly crash. And to fix the crashing problem follow some easy tweaks at the regular interval of time:

• Update the outdated or corrupted device drivers
  • Fix the bad hard drive sectors
  • Scan your system with the good antivirus program at the regular interval of time
  • Check for the BIOS compatibility
  • Revert the recent changes and modification
  • Delete the unwanted application and software
  • Free up the memory space.
  • Delete temp files and end hungry resources
Doing these easy tweaks at the regular interval of time fixes the computer crashing problem.

Back