Zune 30GB...

mylilpeanut

Ok, so I'm not sure where exactly to post this, but I'm in need of some major help with my Zune! I love my Zune but I've given up unless someone can help.

My original Zune purchased in 2006 finally gave up. I purchased one on eBay, new in box of the same kind, just different color. My old Zune connected and Synced with no issues. Now, this new one I just purchased is giving me problems. I've tried 2 windows 10 computers, 2 windows 7 computers and an old computer running windows xp with no success. My music is there, the problem I'm having is with the computer "seeing" the device. Possibly a driver issue. The "sync" button is not lighted in the Zune software. Any advice??? I've tried searching the internet for Zune driver downloads, but all I keep getting is programs that want to scan my computer for driver updates and they want charge me. Please tell me someone out there loves their Zune like I do and has gone through this before.

I would appreciate any help!! My days at work are boring without my Zune!!!

I have a Zune HD somewhere. From what I remember is they won't show up until they are unlocked. Occasionally they wont ask to be unlocked on the device and simply unplug replug is usually all that is needed

Back
Top Bottom