Windows 7 0x124 Please Help!

Yes the exe you run to flash the bios. I should have made that clearer in my previous post. I'll download the file myself to see what switches it has.

I'm sorry to be a fool,but it extracts to fast,then auto run,where is the folder that it was extracted to located?

Is ok. copy I580-A07.EXE to the root of c: and then in a admin command prompt type c:\I580-A07.EXE /forcetype If that doesn't work I'm working o upacking that file so you can get to the flash properly

Is ok. copy I580-A07.EXE to the root of c: and then in a admin command prompt type c:\I580-A07.EXE /forcetype If that doesn't work I'm working o upacking that file so you can get to the flash properly

Please because I'm a major noob and the cmd thing is not working D: .It just runs when I do ":\I580-A07.EXE /forcetype" And that's it,just runs and cant do anything because it says same version

Please because I'm a major noob and the cmd thing is not working D: .It just runs when I do ":\I580-A07.EXE /forcetype" And that's it,just runs and cant do anything because it says same version

if you run the flasher and leave it open then goto taskmanager can you find amiwinflash.exe in processes. If so I'll find what switches need to be used to force flash it.

I'm pretty sure I fixed it by moving it away from an enclosed tight hold that would block the holes in the case from ventilating the hot air,so the problem was overheating,thanks guys!

Back