Windows 7 Adware program keeps popping up in control panel

Eric Heikkinen

Hello everyone, first time user of this forum, and I have a problem. There is a program that keeps showing up in the control panel. I uninstall the program and it will disappear from the install/uninstall programs list for a while, but then it comes back. How can I permanently uninstall it? The program is called ScorpionSaver, and the publisher is Adpeak. I am running Windows 7 Home with IE 10, and I have Norton 360 for security. Any help you could give would be appreciated.

Scorpion saver is malware - his type of infection may be dealt with using one of two options. The first is to use one of the many "removal tools" - you need to examine these carefully as some of them create as many problems as they solve, others will take you as far as identifying the problem the requiring payment to complete the removal. An alternative is to manually remove the problem. This usually involves very carefully following instructions (such as editing the registry) which can create further problems if you make a mistake. One guide which takes you though a manual procedure may be found here:

http://blog.mitechmate.com/efficien...aver-help-remove-scorpion-saver-successfully/

Back
Top Bottom