Windows 7 All kinds of problems.. W7RC

Gilles1991

So i downloaded W7RC last week, and everything worked fine..
I did all the updates, & Windows 7 became my favourite OS.
Three days ago, the problems began to start.
The day i downloaded the QUIK START gadget i had problems.
When i opened Firefox, i had to wait at least 20 seconds, cuz it keep saying "Not responding" everytime i click..
When someone says something on msn, i don't see the screen, i have to search it with Alt+Tab.
& When i close a msn screen, it keeps standing there..
When i play a game, my gadgets move to random places..
The internet problem only suffers on firefox, not on IE.
But MSN is constantly doing this & it's getting really annoying.
& I'm way above the system requirements.
Sorry for my bad english & this is my first post so i didn't know where to write this :)
Help plz,thanks!

Try a system restore to a point before the problems started.

Type System Restore into Start Search box, and click it when it pops up.

Hope it helps.

Try a system restore to a point before the problems started.

Type System Restore into Start Search box, and click it when it pops up.

Hope it helps.
I can only see one restore point, and that's yesterday.
Which is not possible because i am supposed to have like 20, from RegistryBooster & back up systems..
Like when i installed the .NET framework
I'm so confused right now :confused:

there should be a button saying 'show more restore points' try clicking that and see if it comes up with any more.

I would uninstall the quick start gadget if it appears in Programs and Features to uninstall it.

Also check System protect and up the space to keep more restore points.

One useful tip when you localize and solve the problem (s) is to create a backup of your system if it´s running like it should, with that done you are only couple of minutes solving anything you try in future. Hope it works out for you.

When i opened Firefox, i had to wait at least 20 seconds, cuz it keep saying "Not responding" everytime i click..
When someone says something on msn, i don't see the screen, i have to search it with Alt+Tab.
Sorry for my bad english & this is my first post so i didn't know where to write this :)
Help plz,thanks!
I know what you mean about the game thing, It has also happened to my desktop, the problem is that when you start the game, it changes your res settings and that's what makes your desktop items move around, 'm not sure if they will fix it but it's not that big of a deal for me, if you move it to the far left top of the desktop, the gadgets will not move when playing games because res settings won't be moving them, I did experience some issues with windows and firefox not getting along, but that issue was also apparent in win xp and win vista for me but you can always try other browsers, there are tons out there, find one you like!

Date stamp problem

The biggest problem I have with Windows 7 is the automatic time and date stamping of any recorded audio file I put in.
I use WxToImg to record weather satellite pictures I also have an automatic mini disk recorder for them when the computer is not running, when I play the mini disk recorded files into the computer they are date stamped with the time I do the operation which in XP I can edit to the time when the transit took place so that the map that WxToImg superimposes is correct.
I can not do this with windows 7, is there any way ?.

Help plz,thanks!

Please note:

If you have been using RegistryBooster at all. .................. STOP!!!!!!

I do not care what anyone says, you are doing more damage than good.

ALL registry cleaners, boosters, compactors, blah blah blah. are BAD, or do nothing at all for perfomance.

I can only say, if you ran registry booster just after the initial install of 7.
This is probably the cause of your largest problems.

If not, don't use it again, it won't fix anything, and will probably only make things worse.
At this point you are better off reloading that system.

When you burn the 7 disk from ISO, burn it at like 1x or 2x ,, no faster.
You probably have a bad install to begin with.

Also, can you point me to exactly which Gadget you are referring to when you say Quik Start Gadget, I can't find it.
Is it a Windows Sidebar Gadget?

Back