Windows 10 Amd graphics software missing options

LT72884

Ok, so my hdmi port on my laptop died. Therefor, i have to use vga to vga to hook it up to my toshiba 42in tv.

Problem, my tv can not support full screen on any resolution for the vga port.

So i went into ccc software,made sure i jad the latest version, and under image adjustment for vga displays, its supposed to show a box that i can drag around to adjust my screen posistion so at least i can have black bars around the image rather than one giant 6 inch bar on the left, but the options are missing.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Trouble is vga can only do so much so I'm not sure if you can improve on what your seeing:
HDMI vs VGA - Difference and Comparison | Diffen
True, but on another tv, it works fine. Just so many options on ccc are either grayed or just missing. Ie, the instructions on the actual vga display option for ccc state to move the box around using the mouse, but yet the page is empty. No box or arrows to move. Tried using keyboard arrows and num pad arrows. Haha no go

I turned the resolution down to 1024 by 600 and it fills the screen mostly but still would like 1280 by 720 to work or another one between 1368 and 1024 haha. Funny thing is, it shows up on 1368 but with the black bar. If i try to lower it, it says unsupported signal on the tv haha. For some reason it cant handle anything between 1024by600 and 1368 jaha

Thanks

Hmm Are both the TV's of similar age and quality?
Yes, to my knowledge:) one is a philips and the other is a toshiba. Ill grab a picture of the empty page

0ac96621b173aec8b8e964daa09c7bd9.jpg

5b8178662e647a9d1bb31f1910a3a8ad.jpg

No box is shown. Just shows my tv listed. The instructions are from the actual help page when you hit the question mark. I also looked on google, and it shows a box hahaha.

Last edited:
Have you tried reinstalling the gpu driver?

Make sure your connected by vga and uninstall the current driver using the DDU or display driver uninstaller

You'll have to do this via safe mode but once removed please re-install the current version.

Back