Windows 7 Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter

temmari

Hi guys..i need your help on this. Ive read several threads showing that there's a compatability issue with Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter to win7 64-bit. because my lapto's wireless connection aint normal. is it true? if yes, can you suggest any solution for this?

Hi guys..i need your help on this. Ive read several threads showing that there's a compatability issue with Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter to win7 64-bit. because my lapto's wireless connection aint normal. is it true? if yes, can you suggest any solution for this?

Hey Temmari,

How do you define; not normal?
Is it constantly turning off or do you have limited access?
Try to be more specific in which problem you encounter.

Reg.

I have also experienced this "not normal" behavior
Not normal as in....

unable to change a ethernet connection from "public" to "home".

unable to connect to new wireless links. It will not even bring up the option to put in the password.

mainly it.

Thank you for your assistance!!!

regularjoe

Hi,
I Have just bought a tp-link tl-wn781nd pcie wifi card (ar9285) and i cannot get it to connect either even though the driver load ok without any
errors, if you do find the solution or a driver that works please post it on here.

Cheers

i need your help guys... ive constantly read this messageon my laptop regarding to internet connection " limited access" my co league can connect to the internet but i cannot...pls help me guys.....

Back