Windows 7 Banned from another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really upset and crying. Please tell me what is going on. I have absolutely no idea. I feel like I've been betrayed or set up or something. I've never had anyone treat me like this. I am a nice person, what do you guys have against me?

oh, okay. Will you please tell me what I did on the other forum that got me banned. I am really curious to know and it sounds like you can find out.

If you are smart, you can figure it out yourself. If not, I cannot help you.

I am smart, but I am at a total loss. Did it have something to do with the two people on the other forum? Why can't you help me, this is driving me nuts. I wish I could go back and reread what was said between us. But even that wasn't bad. Please tell me. I cannot stand it when someone is mad at me. I am a very honest person, usually well liked and if I did something wrong I like people to tell me so I don't do it again.

Reinstalling Windows 7 is not a difficult, nor time consuming task. See this for more information Installing and reinstalling Windows 7.

I'm sorry to hear you were banned from other websites. Regardless of if you know why or not, that is no reason to come and preach here to us. We're more than happy to help you reinstall Windows, we do not however possess the ability to regain your member status on other sites, especially competing forums such as Seven Forums.

Please provide us with more information on your current progress with reinstalling Windows 7 - we are more than happy to assist you with the process.

Last edited:
Why do you say I am preaching to you. What did I say that was preaching - how come everyone is criticizing me. Why is Whs mad at me when we haven't even talked and gotten to know one another. OK, I must be saying stuff that is not allowed that both the other forum and you should say such things. But I need to know what you are talking about so I can change it. Whs hasn't been very welcoming to me and when she said "John", from the other forum, I figured she could find out what happened, even if they didn't let me back on. I also didn't realize the forums were in competition with each other. I thought they were all here to help.
I will get back to reinstalling windows, but right now with Elmer and whs feeling the way they do about me, I am afraid of doing anything. You seem very nice, thank you for that.

Last edited:
Do you still have that link to the video you posted on YouTube. I cannot find it. Thank you.

I never posted a video on You Tube, I don't even know how to do that. I don't even have a video camera. What was it about? I watched one on Lion King a few days back and one of Barack's speech, that is all though

Last edited:
I am smart

That is very much in question, my dear.

. Could it be because you guys are smart and I am not?
You say genuine problems - I have very genuine problems.

In fact your contradiction, as evidenced above is most likely the key reason you feel a sense of animosity towards you which led you to being banned elsewhere.

What is clear though, is that you appear to have comprehension issues. Being that you do not seem to be able to grasp clear and concise instructions. Maybe an adjustment of your medication is required?

To avoid future issues - when somebody attempts to help you - read the information given. Re-read it multiple times if you have too in order to absorb what has been said to you. Even re-reading your own posts and the replies that follows will be beneficial.

If you do that then maybe it will not take multiple pages and forums to carry out a simple task.

It is a sad loss to the other forums that you are banned , i bet the other members are devastated with your absence,
i was over the moon to find andrea on this forum as i am an avid fan of hers.
i am a hairdresser by trade and i love people who are not afraid to sport adventurous styles.
im thinking of starting a thread
called "waat's your hairstyle?"

p.s whats happened to my sig its stopped displaying, i spent a lot of time making it!

Last edited:
Who is "Trouble" and when and where did he welcome me? The only person I talked to was Elmer, and he wasn't very nice. It has been quite a while since I was on this forum. Why can't you go on different forums - is that what the problem is? I honestly don't know what I did on the other forums. After I was banned for some reason which I do not know why, I used my other email address, which I didn't know you couldn't do. Other than that saying I was banned, the notices just said I wasn't allowed on the site.
All I can think of is two of the members on the other forum said nasty things to me and it really upset me and I told them so. But if I got banned because of that, they should have too. I didn't say anything nasty or swear or anything.
I really don't know what is going on here. If you do find out, would you please let me know. I wish when something like this happened they would talk to you or something. They just cut you off for no reason. Is there a way to contact anyone from there and ask them?
I guess I am not welcomed here either, am I?

Hello Patti and welcome to the forum. If it is any comfort to you it happened to me in October 2011. I got banned for life from Seven Forums and I did not do anything wrong either.

What happened was that a member saw one of my You Tube videos I had made myself.And posted a comment on the thread that was about installing Windows Movie Maker 6 on Windows 7 that he liked my video. And I posted back to him on the thread thanking him,I only said"thank you for liking my video." Twenty minutes later when I logged back into Seven Forums I got the message that I had been banned for life from Seven Forums.

But Seven Forums are very strict. You cannot have a proper conversation there, because one word off topic and a moderator will delete the post. And I am not the only one who has been banned from Seven Forums.

A lot of people have been banned from Seven Forums for no real reason. And even some members from this forum have been banned from seven Forums. And unlike me they are the perfect forum person. That is that don't give bad advice about computers and they are more computer experts than I am and are model members. Model members means that they get on with everybody and have never put a foot wrong.

But as I said Seven Forums are very strict and a lot of people have been banned from that forum for no real reason. It's just the way they are. Some forums are like that but not this one. So you are not the only one that this has happened to.

But my advice is, don't try to sign up on Seven Forums again with another username and email address. That will just make them more angry with you and they will ban your IP address. And then you won't be able to view the site at all. And this will also effect your whole household. As if you family or friends that live with you want to visit the site to read it. They will not be able to get onto the site if your IP address is banned.

All forums keep records of every members IP address.So if you sign up again on the same forum you have been banned from, even with a different username and email address,they will know it's you.

So if you have been banned from Seven Forums it is best to leave it and move on. And anyway you are now a member of this forum and they are nothing like Seven Forums here. That is they are not as strict as Seven Forums. So forget about seven Forums and move on.

I hope me telling you my story helps you. Andrea Borman.

that is really nice of you to share andrea, i saw your you tube video on this subject and as a result im a fan of yours,
keep up the good work, if it wasnt for members like you this forum would be a bit boring.

that is really nice of you to share andrea, i saw your you tube video on this subject and as a result im a fan of yours,
keep up the good work, if it wasnt for members like you this forum would be a bit boring.

Ah Ringsting. So you say you are a fan of mine where do you know me from,You Tube or another forum? We may have met before as you may have a different username on other sites.

And which of video did you see? Andrea Borman.

OK, Lets start again. Welcome Patti.

I'm not a nasty guy. Honest!!

So, what do you need help with?

OK, Lets start again. Welcome Patti.

I'm not a nasty guy. Honest!!

So, what do you need help with?

Well I already replied to Patti's post here and I sent her a private message.Telling her that she is not the only one who has been banned from Seven Forums. As I and a lot of other people have been banned from Seven Forums too without any real reason.

So it is just the way they are over there. Seven Forums are very strict and stricter than most forums. Andrea Borman.

i think that would make for a great new thread , "Hands up if you have been banned from another forum."

bet there is a few here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom