Windows 7 BSOD - Different resons each time; Win 7 Enterprise 64Bit

Veeru Pv

Hi there,
I have been having headaches with my windows machine. Recently started.
All my drivers are up-to-date, and i cannot figure out what the reason is. No recent hardware changes as well.

I even reformatted and did a fresh install to have the same problems again. BSOD occurs without any pattern and each time its a different message. At times memory management, at times some IRQ error, at times a page file error.

I have already tested my RAM and no errors detected.

I am attaching my minidumps. Hope somebody can help me figure it out

Thanks

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    440.2 KB · Views: 235
Several of your dump files are indicating a problem with your Comodo software.
cmdguard.sys 3/11/2012
So you might start there by uninstalling and see if that brings stability to your system.
Your two most recent dump files are showing
DRIŖERSŜrdbųs.sŹs 11/20/2010
Code:
fffff880`02c38000 fffff880`02c89000   DRI_ERS_rdb_s DRIŖERSŜrdbųs.sŹs Sat Nov 20 03:27:51 2010 (4CE79497)
Which I can not identify and can only assume that it is a corrupt driver or possibly evidence of some type of virus or other malware infection. Not sure what you can do about it unless you know what it is, what it does and what it is for. Otherwise I might suggest you search for it on your system and consider renaming the file extension to something like .OLD to prevent it from loading.
You might want to consider an off line scanner, something like this one What is Windows Defender Offline? build your bootable CD and perform a FULL system scan.
If Blue Screens persist then;
Please read the first post in this sticky thread here How to ask for help with a BSOD problem
Do your best to accumulate the data required.
Run the SF Diagnostic tool (download and right click the executable and choose run as administrator)
Download and run CPUz. Use the Windows snipping tool to gather images from all tabs including all slots populated with memory under the SPD tab.
Likewise RAMMon. Export the html report, put everything into a desktop folder that you've created for this purpose, zip it up and attach it to your next post (right click it and choose send to, compressed (zipped) folder.
Additionally, if you haven’t already, please take some time and fill out your system specs in your forum profile area http://windows7forums.com/windows-7...you-filling-your-system-specs.html#post235529 .
Good luck
Randy

Thanks for the reply Randy, really appreciated.

I will try to remove comodo and see if that helps, And there was another BSOD this morning.

As you have mentioned i have used SF Diagnostic tool and got all the info, attaching it to the post. I will work on getting more information with the remaining tools

View attachment SFDiag.Info.zip

Regarding that file with weird characters, i could not find it on the machine, never the less, i will try to run a malware scanner, as i mentioned i only formatted it 2 days ago.

Thanks - i really hope to solve this issue

Back