Windows 7 BSOD over and over...I think I'm done

arielbgb

Hi I suggeusted to ask for help here after post on forums and could not find solution.
I don't know what to do...I joined all the files requests...here is link to another forum where i ask for help and its work for 3-4 days and then its come back...
Link Removed - Invalid URL
thanks for help :]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 292
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 309
  • Seven Forums arielbgb.rar
    743.9 KB · Views: 223
Hi man thanks for ur help.
here is the rammmon:
Link Removed - Invalid URL
I can't upload it here for some reason...
I'll try to update what u say...thanks..

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 387
Thanks.
First of all when ever you want to upload an attachment to this site, when you click the reply button, you should then choose the "Go Advanced" button and use the "Paper Clip" icon to upload that attachment. There are certain files which are not permitted as a raw upload and in those instances you need to compress them so they have a .zip extension instead of their normal file extension. Put everything into a new folder on your desktop, right click the folder and choose send to Compressed (Zipped) folder, then attach that folder which contains the file(s) you wish to attach.
Second update those two drivers I suggested in my original post
Ralink corp.
AMD.com | Support & Downloads
And if Blue Screens persist, grab one or two of the most recent ones, put them in a new folder on your desktop, zip up that folder and attach the new latest dump files.
Regards
Randy

Hi again....I'm sory but I can't find the specific drivers that i need in this sites...can u help me please?

its happend again twice first time blue screen and second time its just stuck.

Attachments

• 091411-14118-01.zip
    24 KB · Views: 174
STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER
Usual causes:
Device driver

Your latest dump file lists eamonm.sys as the probable cause. This is an ESET Anti-virus driver.

As a Priority:

Uninstall ESET through the programs uninstaller and then use the ESET Uninstaller to clear any remnants. Download Link Removed due to 404 Error as its replacement. Make sure Windows firewall is enabled.

Outdated Drivers. Update:

netr28.sys Thu Feb 26 02:56:57 2009 Ralink WiFi Adapter Driver Link Removed due to 404 Error

Last edited:
now its stuck and then i ear some voice from the cp
and other way its stuck and the screen get confused like smush with the colors

Back
Top Bottom