Windows 8 bsod problem windows 8

gianniscfa

Hello i have a problem weeks ago.. my pc restart allone and says bad pool header with a blue screen.. my system is fx6300. 4 gb ram.sAPPHIRE Radeon HD 4870 2gb gddr5 and windows 8.
why happening that? i have run on cmd sfc /scannow and i run programms for malwares, my drivers is up to date perfectly... pleasee help me!! sorry about me english.

Hi,
in order to help you best we need to see the dump files created at the time of bsod. If you read this thread here:
How to ask for help with a BSOD Problem
You will see it has an application which will collect the data we need.

If the app comes back with no dump files found (they will be located in the main windows folder in a folder marked 'Minidump') then you will probably need to change your settings so that dump files will be produced when a blue screen occurs. Mkae sure your settings are like this:
Open the run application.
Type sysdm.cpl in the run box and click ok.
Look across the top of the system properties box for 'Advanced' and click that.
Look for 'Startup and Recovery' near the bottom and click 'settings'.
Near the bottom you'll see a drop down menu under the heading 'write debugging information'.
In the drop down menu choose ' small memory dump (256KB)'
Under 'small dump directory' make sure it says %SystemRoot%\Minidump.
Click ok and your good to go.

You will need to bsod again before a dump file is created but once it does post it up and we'll read it for you.

Oh and I moved your thread to the correct section.

Something else you could do is going into the main windows folder and find the minidump folder. It's there you'll find the dump files. simply zip them up and post.

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 19, {20, fffffa8007e5d980, fffffa8007e5d9a0, 4020010}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mwac.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mwac.sys
Probably caused by : fwpkclnt.sys ( fwpkclnt!FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket0+1dc )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
most of your dump files are like the above and relate to pooled memory issues caused by drivers. The driver mentioned mwac.sys is also mentioned in the call stack which is a blow by blow account of the last sub routines run. mwac.sys relates to Malwarebytes. The probable cause fwpkcint.sys is part of the firewall client and it could be that Malwarebytes is causing some issues in this area.
Try removing Malwarebytes and see if the bsod stops. If it doesn't please post the dump file.

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 19, {20, fffffa8007e5d980, fffffa8007e5d9a0, 4020010}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mwac.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mwac.sys
Probably caused by : fwpkclnt.sys ( fwpkclnt!FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket0+1dc )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
most of your dump files are like the above and relate to pooled memory issues caused by drivers. The driver mentioned mwac.sys is also mentioned in the call stack which is a blow by blow account of the last sub routines run. mwac.sys relates to Malwarebytes. The probable cause fwpkcint.sys is part of the firewall client and it could be that Malwarebytes is causing some issues in this area.
Try removing Malwarebytes and see if the bsod stops. If it doesn't please post the dump file.

i will try to remove this program dude, but this program malwarebytes damage my pc?

when i open the skype my pc is very slow.. why? i have 4gb ram.. and 6cores from cpu.. after format my pc is VERY SLOW :( who i can fix this?

when i open the skype my pc is very slow.. why? i have 4gb ram.. and 6cores from cpu.. after format my pc is VERY SLOW :( who i can fix this?

I don't know off hand.. Again it could be for a number of reasons. You need to post a little history on what you did to make it go slow.

Has the bsod stopped?

Try running a SFC scan. Find command prompt, right click on it and run as admin. Type:
sfc /scannow
Press enter and await results.

Try running something like disk clean to clean up the pc not to mention a defragger.

You briefly mention something about a format. Did you install the latest drivers too?

yes i have run sfc /scannow but same think.. i have all drivers.. please help me, i cant install updates. i have activate windows.

Back