Windows 8 bsod problem windows 8

no dude i delete malwarebytes and thats all, but my pc lags and is very sloww :( hellpp mee

Have you tried posting in a forum which uses your language? I think you speak Greek yes?
PC Master Forum • Index page

If you recently formatted the drive and installed the latest drivers I'm unsure why it would be running slow. It can be down to a number of things like malware or running too many anti-virus apps or having too many processes running.

Check what processes you have running by opening Task manager

Run this scan, find command prompt in the start menu, right click on it and run as admin. Type:
sfc /scannow
Press enter and await results.

I'd consider posting in the forum above too.

Oh and there's no point in keep saying 'help me'... I am trying to help you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    473.2 KB · Views: 538
I can give you a very educated guess and tell you that is Windows Update (svchost.exe) and this is normal Windows behavior. You can use procexp to drill down into the svchost.exe and see that the Windows Update service is running in that process based on the PID. Process Explorer If you hover over the svchost.exe that is using a lot of memory you should see Windows Update [wuauserv]

svchost.exe, as is pointed out above, is a normal Windows process although there can be several svchost.exe running. Each one has a different job usually for critical system processes like Windows update or Defender. Now if you think there is an issue with high memory or CPU use then try some of the solutions offered in this guide:
How to fix: Svchost.exe (netsvcs) memory leak or high CPU usage problems - wintips.org - Windows Tips & How-tos

Another extremely useful application is Process Explorer. The latest version has just been released and you can use this to check your processes and stop anything running which shouldn't be:
Process Explorer

svchost.exe, as is pointed out above, is a normal Windows process although there can be several svchost.exe running. Each one has a different job usually for critical system processes like Windows update or Defender. Now if you think there is an issue with high memory or CPU use then try some of the solutions offered in this guide:
How to fix: Svchost.exe (netsvcs) memory leak or high CPU usage problems - wintips.org - Windows Tips & How-tos

Another extremely useful application is Process Explorer. The latest version has just been released and you can use this to check your processes and stop anything running which shouldn't be:
Process Explorer

Hello, my pc lagging and its very slow.. :(

How many anti virus apps are you running?

Did you read the suggestions offered in the above posts? If all else fails try either system restore or a reset.

The svchost.exe (netsvcs) process is among a group of quite a few different
process– all of which are system process that, in almost all instances, work for the benefit of the system. However, in such cases, the svchost.exe (netsvcs) process becomes the exact opposite of good for affected computers.

Many Windows users experience a bizarre and highly menacing problem where a specific process named svchost.exe high cpu starts requisitioning and using more and more RAM after an affected computer boots up and fails to let go of the RAM regardless of how much it accumulates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I allowed this post because I think you mean well but imo downloading a svchost.exe is very risky and I don't recommend it

I'm getting a bit sick of seeing others post links to their own sites. If you have an answer then fine, post it up for all to see, just don't advertise your own site.

Back
Top Bottom